In accordance with the municipal contingency obligation and Oslo kommune's requirement for contingency, The Waste-to-Energy Agency is required to have updated contingency plans and co-ordinated exercises.
The Haralrud plant is subject to The Regulations relating to industrial safety (FOR-2011-12-20-1434) and The Waste-to-Energy Agency is required to have adequate and efficient industrial safety that is able to limit the consequences that adverse events can have on lives, health, environment and materials values, and to assist with quick normalisation.
The Waste-to-Energy Agency wants to enter into a framework agreement with a tenderer to cover this need.
The scope of this procurement is estimated to, but not limited to:
— Consulting in connection with the preparation of the contingency plans, ROS analyses etc.;
— Support with execution, evaluation and follow-up of contingency and industrial safety exercises. Approx. 10 — 15 exercises annually per facility and any external exercises.
— Execution of necessary courses and training of industrial safety personnel. Course programmes should at least meet statutory requirements, including 24 hours of basic training for industrial safety in accordance with the authority requirements, as well as courses in heating works and first aid for industrial safety. The scope is estimated to be approx 20 persons/year in heating works, approx. 30 persons/year first aid, 0.5 persons/year 24 hours basic training for industrial safety. Other courses from the tenderer's course portfolio will be ordered as needed regarding necessary updating and training of persons with roles in the industrial safety.
— It is estimated that five to ten visits to the Romerike Biogas plant will be necessary and 20 to 30 visits to the installations in Oslo. The estimate is only a guide and does not bind the Contracting Authority.
Innovation Norway wishes to carry out a survey and "benchmarking" of the Norwegian measures right at attracting or retaining industry in relation to the measures / schemes in other countries. Based on our experiences so far with industrial establishments, we see these countries as relevant:
• UK- can optionally be confined to Scotland
• Germany- may optionally be limited to a state, for example. Bavaria and / or North Rhine-Westphalia
• Canada, you may be limited to Quebec
According Regulations on municipal emergency preparedness and Oslo's contingency requirements, the EGE required to have updated emergency plans and coordinated exercises.
Haralrudanlegget subject to the regulations on industrial safety (FOR-2011-12-20-1434) and EGE obliged to have an industrial safety as adequate and efficient is able to limit the consequences adverse events may have life, health, property and the environment and contribute to rapid normalization.
Energigjennvinningsetaten want to enter into an agreement with a supplier to get covered this need.
Scope of this procurement is estimated, but not limited to:
• Consulting in connection with the preparation of contingency plans, vulnerability analysis, etc.
• Support for the implementation, evaluation and monitoring of emergency and industrial exercises. Approximately 10 to 15 exercises annually per plant and the possible external exercises.
• Completion of required courses and training of industrial personnel. The education should as a minimum meet statutory requirements, including 24-hour basic training for industrial safety in accordance with regulatory requirements, as well as courses in hot work and first aid for industrial safety. Scope is estimated to be about 20 people / year hot work, about 30 people / year first, 0-5 persons / year 24- hour basic training for industrial safety. Other courses from the vendor's course portfolio will be ordered as required in connection with necessary updating and training of people with role in industrial safety.
• It is estimated that it is necessary 5-10 visit to Romerike Biogas plants and 20 to 30 visits to facilities in Oslo. This is to be understood as estimates, and does not oblige the principal.
The Norwegian Industrial Property Office hereby invites tenderers to an open tender competition on consultancy services related to the ERP system Unit4 Business World (UBW). We want to enter into parallel framework agreements with 3 to 5 tenderers. We use most of the modules in UBW. UBW has been used by the organisation for a long time, so there are some special adaptations in the programme. We are now on version Milestone 4.
The Norwegian Industrial Property Office needs skilled consultants on a senior/specialist level, that have expertise with the different modules and areas we use and any new areas taken into use in UBW. We would also like an option to use the tenderer's support services.
The Contracting Authority uses Mercell Sourcing Service. To express your interest and gain access to any documents, please click on the link below or copy and paste the link into your browser. [http://permalink.mercell.com/61651294.aspx]. Then follow the instructions on the website.
Pharmacy Association at DIFA AS ( "DIFA") invites interested suppliers to apply for qualification and selection for participation in the competitive dialogue regarding the acquisition of a joint industry solution. The solution will partly replace the current solution, FarmaPro, managed by ESPIRA AS. The acquisition will also include the sale of ESPIRA AS of the provider.
The agreement includes the following services and limited to low voltage supply:
electrical contracting services in building installations, industrial installations and
electrical equipment related to rail and tramways. The service can include both
design, installation, maintenance and troubleshooting.