District heating water accumulator tank 5.000m3
Fortum Power and Heat Oy | Published January 23, 2015 - Deadline February 14, 2015
Fortum Power and Heat Oy will build a District Heat Accumulator in Järvenpää Power Plant in Finland. Scope of the delivery will be a 5.000m3 district heating water accumulator tank made of carbon steel including planning, materials, delivery, installation and thermal insulation of the tank. Purchaser will be responsible for building the foundation to the tank. Exact specification and delivery limits of the tank will be defined in the Purchase Request.
Preliminary schedule of the tendering and project will be:
- Tender to be released in the end of Feb 2015,
- Submitting the offer in mid of March 2015,
- Investment decission in March 2015,
- Negotiations and supplier selection in April 2014,
- Contract to be signed in May 2015,
- Installation of the tank June - October 2015,
- Take over to productin November 2015,
- Timetable to delivery to be agreed with the supplier.
If you are interested to participate to tendering, please leave your application by 14th of February 2015 at 16:00 Finnish time to email@example.com
In the application please inform the following:
1. Participating company's official name and ID number
2. Main references from the similar deliveries in recent years
3. Company's latest financial report
4. Contact information (contact person and e-mail address) where to deliver the Offer request.
Offer request will be delivered to accepted applicants. 2-3 suppliers which have given most competitive offer will be asked for further negotiations.