The benefit is the renovation of the low voltage power distribution in a first nuclear-related industrial building divided into three parts described below:
- Part 1: Study of executions, manufacture, procurement, supply, installation, connection, position management automation, distribution cabinets, lighting, pathways, civil engineering related services, fabric / second work, commissioning, testing and provision of information packages and completed works files.
- Part 2: Supply and delivery of low voltage main switchboards and transformer stations HV / LV 15 kVA / 400 VA.
- Part 3: Supply and delivery of stationary power, civil service, commissioning, testing and supply of documentation and records of completed works files.
This nuclear-related industrial building includes:
- Several TGBT, chargers and inverters,
- More than fifty distribution cabinets,
- More than a hundred cabinets or special enclosures.
Assistance Mission in management and monitoring of the work of the renovation of the low voltage power distribution in industrial buildings with nuclear character.
- project management,
- Monitoring of refurbishment,
- Preparation of the renovation work,
- Implementation monitoring, site meetings,
- Acceptance of the work,
- Monthly planning meetings and weekly progress meetings.
The contract has a term of 2 years with an optional extension of 24 months per 12 months.
Study, realization, installation and connection of two laser beam welding lines in an industrial nuclear building.
This contract "Two laser beam welding lines (pulsed YAG laser) in an industrial nuclear building" includes:
- The study,
- The realization,
- On-site delivery,
- The installation and connection,
- Industrial commissioning on site.
The benefit is the construction and installation of equipment for the construction of a local in an industrial building nuclear character.
Provision of operating assistance in the context of a nuclear industrial building.
The provision of operating assistance in the context of a nuclear industrial building consists mainly of managing:
- supervision indicators,
- the reporting of alarms,
- the accesses,
- interventions and schedules,
- fire and dust permits,
The contract is for a period of 3 years with the option of an extension of 24 months for every 12 months.