This contract is for the study, calculations, procurement, manufacturing, regulatory controls, tests and testing factory and on-site installation CEA / Saclay the framework of the thermal-hydraulic loop Metero S2 and the establishment of a 12m3 tank.
The purpose of this contract is to supply robots and robotic equipment related to the modernization of the Navier laboratory machinery.
Supply and installation of robots and associated equipment, related to the modernization of the Navier laboratory machine park.
Supply of robotic equipment related to the modernization of the Navier laboratory.
Study, supply and inactive tests for the installation of a LIBS system in the DMG1 u shop as part of the dissolving baskets cutting site.
The contract shall include:
- item 1: definition studies,
- Item 2: On-site delivery and delivery of the LIBS process and associated equipment,
- item 2.1: provision of the LIBS system and associated equipment,
- item 2.2: provision of HMI,
- item 3: carrying out of the factory tests,
- Item 3.1: establishment of the inactive test program,
- item 3.2: implementation of inactive unit tests,
- Item 3.3: Performing the inactive set tests,
- Item 4: Drafting of operating and maintenance procedures.
- option 1: identification of magnesium,
- option 2: identification of zirconium,
- option 3: identification of galvanized steel and zinc,
- option 4: identification of the brass.
Supplementary benefits on the basis of unit prices:
- BPU 1: training session for operators (from 5 to 10 people).
Additional services on prior estimate:
- additional ensemble tests,
- identification of additional material.
This analysis will map technologies and stimulation of applications includes the following benefits:
- For France, the study of patents, publications and projects (distinguishing academic teams industrial)
- For all countries and in comparison to France, patent analysis and actors in the field,
- The panorama clinical studies.
- Identify potential and needs of stakeholders downstream of research.
These studies may be made from a list of keywords provided by the CEA.