Supply of industrial gases for aeronautical and non-aeronautical use and related services for the benefit of the Aeronautical Industry Service (SIAÉ).
These gases are used in the various SIAÉ workshops, both in the aeronautical field and in the field of industrial resources.
This requirement concerns the renewal of the ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 (ISO 45001) and AFAQ environment or equivalent by stages 1 and 2 certification contracts according to the FD X30-205 by third party for the following sites of the Siaé ( Lots 1 to 5):
- lot 1: Ambérieu-en-Bugey aeronautical industrial workshop,
- lot 2: industrial workshop of the aeronautics of Brittany and its 3 sites (Landivisiau - Lanvéoc - Poulmic and Lann-Bihoué),
- lot 3: industrial workshop of Bordeaux aeronautics and its annex of Croix d'Hins,
- Lot 4: Clermont-Ferrand aeronautics industrial workshop and its Toul detachment,
- lot 5: industrial workshop of the Cuers-Pierrefeu aeronautics.
Each prize may be awarded separately.
These proceedings concern the provision and preventive maintenance of gas recovery systems SF6 Greenhouse in favor of the industrial workshop of the aerospace Bretagne (BR AIA) and the integrated structure of the operational maintenance of equipment aerospace defense (SIMMAD).
These benefits include mainly for the two entities:
- The supply of six gas recovery systems Sf6 and associated training.
- Preventive maintenance for 24 months
- A 36-month warranty extension beyond the aforesaid 24 months with preventive maintenance associated (optional slices on benefits).