The objectives of this audit are:Update the assessment of the network status;
2. Assess maintenance policies and trajectories in connection with the condition of facilities and the expected performance;Express policy recommendations to adapt where necessary the industrial trajectory: industrial policies; Allocation by technical area (track, signaling, catenary structures ...).
The audit will therefore endeavor in the first place to produce a photograph * * the state of the heritage of the national network, with a reminder of changing its consistency for 20 years, and in a second stage to assess the likely trend this state in time for the effects of traffic, the natural aging of components and maintenance policies (as maintenance and regeneration) being implemented.
4 axes of analysis:
a) On the network status:
The national railway network will be broken down into 6 main categories:
- The high-speed network,
- Principles of UIC lines groups 1 to 4,
- The main lines of UIC groups 5-6,
- Secondary lines with travelers UIC groups 7, 8 and 9 AV,
- No user secondary lines of UIC groups 7, 8 and 9 SV,
- Service roads including major projects to treat freight traffic (yards).In addition, it will consider the segmentation used in Île-de-France to differentiate certain policies:
- Hyper-dense areas,
- Dense areas,
- Standard + areas
- Standard areas
This photograph will focus on examining the following areas:
- Ways and crossings,
- Engineering structures and earthworks,
- Security installations,
- Telecommunications facilities,
- The fixed installations for electric traction: catenary and sub power stations into electrical energy.
b) policy evaluation:
This assessment will focus on maintaining the broad sense, ie:
- The surveillance.
And the effectiveness of related policies in the medium and long term, given the stakes:
- of security,
- Performance (speed, speed, reliability, availability, resilience, robustness)
- The cost of ownership over the long term.
Comparisons with other networks provide useful insights.
The analysis will also take into account the conditions of realization of the renewal or maintenance work light rail traffic and potential constraints generated by network development operations.
c) On resource allocation and adjudication process:It will set out recommendations as necessary on this subject.
d) On the path of renewal of signaling installations:
The audit will be able to propose changes on trajectories between JRC and other signaling (automatic blocks, cables, power supplies ...), in respect of heritage data, incidents are and its evolution, direct and indirect consequence of these performance data etc ...