Supply of printing supplies for inkjet printers (except industrial printers for marking, and thermal transfer printers) and laser, laser fax, and the collection and recycling of all used printing supplies and not Used.
Supply of printing supplies for inkjet and laser printers, collection and recycling of printing supplies uses for the French establishment of blood.
SNCF Mobility introduces an open market order (MOSO), to ensure the deployment in 142 Transilien stations from a centralized control room. This tool aims to enable to offer customers, in-service equipment from 1st to last train, ensuring their supervision outside the presence of the station staff hours.
The operation consists of unwinding multicore copper cable or optical fiber to the operating equipment (lighting, escalator, elevator, lift pump, sale of equipment, metal curtain, ticket inspection line), a station so they control (lift information and commands) from a central site via an industrial controller.
The objectives of this audit are:Update the assessment of the network status;
2. Assess maintenance policies and trajectories in connection with the condition of facilities and the expected performance;Express policy recommendations to adapt where necessary the industrial trajectory: industrial policies; Allocation by technical area (track, signaling, catenary structures ...).
The audit will therefore endeavor in the first place to produce a photograph * * the state of the heritage of the national network, with a reminder of changing its consistency for 20 years, and in a second stage to assess the likely trend this state in time for the effects of traffic, the natural aging of components and maintenance policies (as maintenance and regeneration) being implemented.
4 axes of analysis:
a) On the network status:
The national railway network will be broken down into 6 main categories:
- The high-speed network,
- Principles of UIC lines groups 1 to 4,
- The main lines of UIC groups 5-6,
- Secondary lines with travelers UIC groups 7, 8 and 9 AV,
- No user secondary lines of UIC groups 7, 8 and 9 SV,
- Service roads including major projects to treat freight traffic (yards).In addition, it will consider the segmentation used in Île-de-France to differentiate certain policies:
- Hyper-dense areas,
- Dense areas,
- Standard + areas
- Standard areas
This photograph will focus on examining the following areas:
- Ways and crossings,
- Engineering structures and earthworks,
- Security installations,
- Telecommunications facilities,
- The fixed installations for electric traction: catenary and sub power stations into electrical energy.
b) policy evaluation:
This assessment will focus on maintaining the broad sense, ie:
- The surveillance.
And the effectiveness of related policies in the medium and long term, given the stakes:
- of security,
- Performance (speed, speed, reliability, availability, resilience, robustness)
- The cost of ownership over the long term.
Comparisons with other networks provide useful insights.
The analysis will also take into account the conditions of realization of the renewal or maintenance work light rail traffic and potential constraints generated by network development operations.
c) On resource allocation and adjudication process:It will set out recommendations as necessary on this subject.
d) On the path of renewal of signaling installations:
The audit will be able to propose changes on trajectories between JRC and other signaling (automatic blocks, cables, power supplies ...), in respect of heritage data, incidents are and its evolution, direct and indirect consequence of these performance data etc ...
These data are intended to supply the products of the HAS, including the opinions of the Transparency Committee (Ct), the National Commission for Evaluation of Medical Devices and Health Technologies (CNEDiMTS), the Commission 'Economic evaluation and Public Health (CEESP) and possibly publications such as recommendations or relevance of the acts.
in terms of objectives, the transmitted data will allow:
- Feeding the opinions of the CT, when reviewing or re-registrations,
- Validate or amend the medical device or efficiency reviews, provided by industrial,
- Have the latest available data consumption,
- Know the doctors prescribing practices carried on dispensations (drugs, medical devices, acts)
- Estimate the populations treated with a drug or medical device,
- To study the care and monitoring of patients.
the contracts are concluded in the form of a conditional phases markets within the meaning of Article 72 of the CMP. Each market is composed of a firm phase and a conditional phase.
The content of services relating to those tranches specified in the CCTP.
The firm phase aims to help ensure that the data actually available for powering the records of the ct, CNEDiMTS and PSARC according to methodological requirements and in compliance with the regulatory framework of these committees. The firm order for each lot, as is an introductory phase verification of the availability of data for the expected uses by Has.
If the conditional phase is strengthened and renewed the market, the total duration of the latter (firm phase and conditional phase included) shall not exceed four (4) years.