The benefits are detailed as follows:
Item 10: drillstring design study including rods and related parts (bolts, clamps and lifting ring).
Item 20: prototyping and qualification in tension and compression tests.
Item 30: Serial copies of achievement and writing folder and the industrial packing.
Item 40: The coating rods.
Outsourcing installation Mégajoule Laser (LMJ).
The outsourcing delivery of LMJ installation ECATS comprised:
1) transversal services: service center, planning, coordination, supervision, IT asset management, problem management, inventory;
2) Services related to the user environment (post, software, peripherals) and industrial (PLCs, measuring equipment, industrial post);
3) Benefits related application solutions;
4) Services related to system infrastructure;
5) Benefits related to network infrastructure.
The benefit of paragraphs 2-5 include incident management (including equipment repair) and applications, operation, administration and tasks assigned in the context of change management (integration, upgrades).
To these benefits are added:
- Monitoring activities and related benefits in project mode,
- The treatment of transfers (input / output) with control and treatment following IT security regulations CEA / DAM / ECATS of all equipment supplied by different industrial markets Holders,It may also be asked for penalty payments and benefits 3x8.
Benefits interests include hardware, software and the following systems:materials:
- Fixed or portable workstations,
- Measuring instruments and PLCs,
- Servers and clusters (dell, ibm, hp, Arkoon, Jupiner, Fortinet ...)
- Network active equipment (Alcatel, Cisco, Hirschmann, Scalance ...)NetBackup, NetApp). Systems, software and applications:
- Windows and Linux systems,
- Software: control systems, office automation, CAD, development, etc ...
- Operating tools (safeguards, supervision, scheduling ...)
- Databases (Oracle, MS SQL Server, Sybase ...)
- System administration software (virtualization, high availability, ...).
Indicative volumes are:
- RDBMS servers (live and replay): 35,
- Application servers, interfaces, front, hour, dns, dhcp, ... 30,
- Administration posts: 25;
- Driving position, operation, integration, fixed and nomadic: 90;
- Robot: 3 (30 to 300 T0);
- Infra virtualization VMware 4 and 6;
- NAS storage units: 4-6;
- SAN storage units: 5;
- PLCs, UTL, ..: 3000 to 4000;
- Network equipment 300 (3 physical networks each equipped with a redundant core);
In all, counting about 500 virtual machines.
conventional deconstruction work.
CEA will be to decommission a site area of Moronvilliers CEA (51). This site, of about 120 hectares, is a Sienid (Site facilities and nuclear testing for defense).
The scope of work is described briefly as follows: 20 buildings including industrial systems, significant infrastructure (crawl ...), tanks, underground networks and various facilities (fitness trails, sports fields, etc.).
The components of the work of the phasing are the following:
- Administrative procedures and execution study documents,
- site installation,
- Pre cleaning work, removal of residual bulky and purge buried networking site,
- Asbestos removal,
- Clearing works,
- Demolition works,
- Backfilling works,
- Safe setting of the site and construction downturn.
The services consist of:
- supply and installation of cable trays and supporting accessories for bays, boxes and
- supply and installation of electrical and / or electronic cabinets.
- supply (manufacture), installation and connection of electrical and optical connections (copper cable and optical fiber).
The incumbent will have the execution plans necessary for the achievements.
The services will be carried out in an industrial environment. Part of them will be carried out in dust-controlled premises (ISO 7 and ISO 8) and / or
classified as a restricted area of a radiological nature.
The market consists of:
- supply the construction and installation of approximately 20,000 electrical and optical links (approximately 500 km of linear) and 8 km of cable trays,
- supply and installation of about 200 bays and their base and 150 cabinet supports,
- the equipment of about 300 high capacity watertight crossings.
Assistance to the ECA, Project Manager, for monitoring the market 'studies and work strong and low voltage industrial and sensitive instrumentation and radiation protection ", on the extension and reconfiguration of buildings EPURE facility.
Benefits include: advisory and expertise Mission VISA, DET, AOR, follow-up mission of raising reserves and overall testing
- compliance calculation notes, plans, execution doc
- compliance with the technical notes
- compliance of studies tests, convenience and control of materials produced
- monitoring of safety evidence
- conformity of electrical schematics, achievements and work performed
- manufacturing control, appros and assembly work on the site
- control of work for compliance breakpoints and info CEA
- tests on-site control and landings
- compliance doc studies related to the contractual spec.
The provision of assistance based on the site of the CEA / CESTA in Gironde, is the benefit of ECA mastery of work in charge of the X-ray machine in the phases of design, fabrication, installation and delivery of the machine in the installation EPURE located at CEA / VALDUC (Gold Coast). Providing Systems Engineering relates more particularly to the synthesis system, the technical reference management, market monitoring associated with the implementation of this X-ray machine (multi-technical scientific instrument). This machine is a unique specimen, consisting of subsystems reproduced in small quantities (a few dozen). The interfaces are mainly with the operator, from civil engineering (building and easements) safety procedures for people and the environment.
Under this provision, movements to be made on the sites of CEA / DAM and the industrial sites. The expected duration of the benefit is 6 years (with 6 annual installments, with a firm phase).