General:Since the number of funding programs continuously increases and the handling of complex calculations, tedious processes and the high number of requests not be met without an overarching IT support, a unified software for Grants Management is required.
- Delivery of the software system (standard software) and achieve operational readiness:needs administrator) to 50 PC's This is done in cooperation between the contractor and it @ M, the central provider of information and telecommunications technology LHM.
- Training:includes the expected training needs 50 employees of the departments environmental and health care
- 1 representative from the Staff Council
- 2-3 system administratorAll user interfaces on which entries are required during operation, or may be, are to be presented with screenshots.
- Development of the system:Here is billed only as needed and according to expenditure.
- System Service;
- Data migration:The contractor therefore undertakes to import (database-based legacy systems and corresponding Calc lists) in the new system the necessary reference data from the existing heterogeneous environment.
- Options:A claim for loss exists.
- Optional interfaces:It is desirable that the coordinates are stored and displayed in a geographic information system.
- Optional licenses:
Optionally the system can be extended to additional license participants.
- Optional courses:
Optional are more license participants are trained.
- Contract Overview:The contract is the provision of software licenses, system maintenance, development and adaptation of the whole system, installation, configuration and integration into the infrastructure of the LHM with Preparation for use and design, migration and training services. After this 5 years the contract extended for another year, if not three months before the end of the contract jewiligen written notice no later than, at most, however, up to 5 times.
Construction and Public Works within the project compressor station Wertingen among others with site clearance, pile foundations, buildings, roads, access roads, supply and disposal facilities.
This contract notice describing the procurement package for the construction and civil engineering works to be carried out within the project compressor station Wertingen bayernets GmbH.
The scope of services includes in particular:
- Site clearing and terrain profiling,
- Site equipment,
- Engineering work (production of pile foundations) due to the low bearing capacity subsoil,
- Preparation of roads and paths, including extension of the access road.
- Supply and disposal facilities,
- Creation cable channels (for other trades)
- The production of the compressor building, a factory building with workshops and warehouses as well as an electric building,
- Concrete for the other trades,
- Restoration and reclamation after completion of construction and civil engineering work,
- Parent consultation and coordination duties with the other trades.
The measures aim the improvement of flood protection of the existing settlements, industrial areas and major infrastructure facilities in the polder stone churches.
The monumental complex in Los 1.1 Natternberg-site consists of essentially:
- Flood protection dike with and without inner seal (length approximately 1 500 meters)
- 2 Sielbauwerke.
The monumental complex in Los 2.1 Fehmbach consists essentially:
- Flood protection dike with inner seal (length approximately 1 000 meters)
- Schöpfwerk Fehmbach with integrated Sielleitung,
- A stop log at a dike crossing.
The monumental complex in Los 3.1 Bergham consists essentially:
- Flood protection dike with inner seal (length 1,100 m),
- A Sielbauwerk,
- 3 stoplogs closures on dike crossings.
The Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft is planning on the site casting to build a new institute building for biotechnology, which is to be built as part of the "technology and industrial park Leihgesterner way subarea North".
In the new jobs will be created for about 100 people, which need for their work offices and biotechnological laboratories, and laboratories for analysis and organic synthesis.
The land with a total of 4003 m
2broken down as follows: NF1 stay 105 m 2; NF2 Office Work 1 130 m 2; NF3 laboratories 2081 m 2; NF4 warehouse 433 m 2; NF5 meeting and conference rooms 241 m 2; NF6 Infirmary 12m 2, NF central warehouse 138 m 2The GFA of the new building is 9 220 m 2and BRI 40 587 m 3,
The 4-storey building will be constructed as a reinforced concrete frame with flat ceilings. The facade is designed as a metal facade with external sun protection. The roofing is planned as a flat roof. On the roof a breeding greenhouse is built. Immediately adjacent to the building will find a central warehouse for chemicals and gases. On the forecourt formed 58 pitches.
The building has a high technical building equipment for the supply of laboratory workstations.