Laseranneal-system for forming ohmic contacts by metal sintering of the backside (C-side) of SiC wafers and for dopand activation of implanted ions into the backside; annealing only of the backside, no significant temperature increase on the frontside, especially for thinned wafer in the thickness range below 100 µm. Fortsetzung in II.2.4).
Ergänzend zu II.1.4) clean room compatibility (cleanromm class 100); manual handling of 4" and 6" wafer (optional 8"); UV laser (355nm) with output power in the range of 7-10W; pulse width < 60ns; Galvano Scan; computer controlled: monitoring laser power, energy at wafer, beam profile, pulse shape; process atmosphere N2 and Ar; low footprinct; CE certification; training on-site.
The tender concerns a Direktbelichter for lithographic patterning of layers on panel substrates. With the system Feinstleiterbahnen to be generated in panel format, so a resolution is down to the submicron necessary. The system must be designed for the exposure of polymeric materials which are sensitive in a wavelength range of 300 to 500nm. It must be possible the handling of substrates up to a size of 610x510 mm. Continued II.2.4.
Supplementary II.1.4) Substratmaterialein are silicon, Mold, Glass and PCB material. The device must meet the requirements of a class 1000 clean room. Within the closed device around a clean room class must be guaranteed 10th
The following minimum requirements must be met:
- Resolution of structures less than 1 .mu.m,
- Vector-based converting the designs,
- Substrate size up to 610x510mm,
- Handling of variable substrate sizes,
- Alignment accuracy in the range of 0.5 microns with exposure for bright field and dark field,
- The system must have a Aligenmentsystem,
- Automatic autofocus,
- Automatically adjusts to height differences over the substrate,
- Reading and processability GDSII and Gerber data must be provided.
The Fraunhofer Institute for Microstructure of materials and systems IMWS in Halle and the Fraunhofer Institute for Interfacial Engineering and Biotechnology IGB in Stuttgart plan on a1200 cubic meters of hydrogen.
For this purpose, the Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft required as properties:300 m
Experience in planning and approval of industrial plants according to BImSchG would be desirable.
The cluster tool for single wafer processing has to 300 mm silicon wafer with silicon oxide and silicon nitride by plasma enhanced chemical vapor deposition (PECVD), as well as low-k dielectrics can be coated by PECVD. The plant is scheduled for production in an ISO 6 clean room for "Ballroom" concept with subfloor. The chambers (1-2) are connected to a central handler / mainframe (4) Construction: - multi-chamber configuration with central handler and standard FOUP interface with a minimum of 2 stations - Chamber 1: PECVD deposition of SiO2, SiN and amorphous silicon ( a-Si) - chamber 2: PECVD deposition of low-k dielectrics (k ~ 2.7-3) - ability for the processing of wafers from different protocol zones (FEOL and BEOL) without risk of cross-contamination, ie consistently separate handling -way for FEOL and BEOL, all processes must be available for both log areas.
Continued II.1.4) Short description:
- The following PECVD processes are available: silicon silane / N2O and TEOS / O2, silicon from silane / NH3, silicon oxynitride, amorphous silicon, low-k dielectrics (eg SiCOH 2.7.);
- Between said PECVD process is without mechanical conversions can be switched to the system;
- Simple Exchange of precursors should be possible;
- Process temperatures of <400 ° C (PECVD) to be achieved;
- PECVD layer thicknesses in the range of 10 nm to 2 microns for silicon oxide and 10-500 nm for silicon nitride and amorphous silicon with a layer uniformity of <2%;
- The chambers are designed to provide an in-situ cleaning whenever possible;
- The system must be a suitability for industrial mass production include (eg maintenance intervals, reliability, reproducibility of processes, integration with MES.) And a valid software license possess.