2 drinks counters, 2 coffee machine, 2 dishwashers, 3 Ausgußkombis, 1 ventilated cooling, 1 MW, 1 combi steamers (6), 3 Wall Hood, 1 bain-marie, 1 ELT-cooker, 1 hot tub, 1 fryer, 1 griddle, 2 snack -Kühltische, 1 Saladette, 5 refrigerators div. size, 3 deep freezers div.Größe, 1 essay refrigerated showcase, shelves, trolleys, sinks etc.
Laying of approximately 1 000 m² of linoleum and approximately 65 m² industrial parquet.
The client operates a waste incineration plant. about 140,000 mega grams municipal waste (household waste, bulky waste, household-type, and other industrial waste) are treated annually environmentally friendly thermal In the complex.
This fall each year approximately 3 000 Mg (in words Three thousand megagrams) filter dust collected in 2 factory Flugstaubsilo and BigBags the client without further treatment.
The filter dust dust to be transported by the contractor.
The client operates at the location Theodor-Heuss-Ring 30, 24114 Kiel, a waste-to-energy plant. Up to 140,000 megagrams (Mg) of municipal waste (household waste, bulky waste, household waste and other industrial waste) are thermally treated in an environmentally friendly way every year.
The client wants to assign the cleaning and auxiliary locksmith works in the system to a service provider.
Places in the waste incineration are boiler house with turbine plant, flue gas cleaning with ancillary facilities, outdoor facilities.
Cleaning work due to malfunction / maintenance, such as
- Clearing the purifier and removing the cleared slag
- work in the boiler (temperature and dust load, protective suit, P3 mask)
- Cleaning and rinsing of pipes and containers under full face mask B3, B2
and acid protection suit
- Attack of work under full protection even at high altitude
Auxiliary locksmith activities, such as B.
- opening / closing manholes
- Disassembly of flange connections
- Care of the technical equipment used
- Disassembly, cleaning and assembly of GRP pipelines
- Processing of damage reports.