Essen University Hospital intends to replace the existing cooking technology both in the central kitchen and in the restaurant on the 1st floor of the kitchen building partially or to expand.
There are multifunctional cooking equipment, combi steamers and electric fast boiling pans are used. The schedule is subject to existing floor plans / floor plans.
In the central kitchen 2800-3000 foods are produced daily. The cuisine There visit daily about 1000 diners.
Essen University Hospital intends the existing flushing technology (incl. Wet waste disposal) both in the central kitchen including pot sink (or black kitchen) and exchanging the catering on the 1st floor of the kitchen building and to replace the car wash. The Spütechnik gastronomy incl. Tray promotion is to provide advance.
In the central kitchen daily dishes, utensils, trays, domes, covers, hoods, cookware and utensils for 3 Essmomente with 1900 to flush to 2 000 participants and purify currently 110 Speisencarts. As a basis for the design of the machine the following sentence Gedeck (noon Gedeck sentence) must be rinsed in 150 minutes contact time according to DIN SPEC 10534:
1 tablet Euro standard 530 x 370 mm, 1 menu dish diameter 230 mm, Obercloche diameter 255 mm, 80 mm high, soup bowl diameter 130 mm, lid soup bowl diameter 165 mm, 75 mm high, Schwappdeckel diameter 135 mm, 1 cup 130 x 90 mm, 1 cover 140 x 105 mm, 1 cup 115 x 85 x 50 mm, 1 cover 200 x 130 mm, 1 cutlery set 4 pieces.
The cuisine There visit daily about 1000 diners. The dishes you are washing has to be calculated according to a canteen Gedeck sentence.
Tenders are invited ten framework agreements for the supply of economic needs, divided into product groups detergent Lot 1, Cleaning tools Lot 2, kitchen and canteen equipment Lot 3, washroom facilities - System Solutions Lot 4, disposable surgical socks Lot 5, refuse sacks and bags Lot 6, supply and disposal requirements lot 7, lot 8 detergent, industrial supplies lot 9 and patient care needs lot 10 to forgive in the name and on behalf of participating public member properties of AGKAMED GmbH. Depending on the subject of the framework agreement it is closed with a maximum of 2 to a maximum of 8 operators.
Construction and machinery repair Fällmittelstation,
For further description see II.2.4).
The essential services for the rehabilitation of the precipitation agent station are listed below:
- Renovation of the three industrial tunnels,
- dismantling and disposal of non-reusable equipment,
- Replacement of existing chemical centrifugal pumps by new pumps,
- Replacement of the existing backwash filter by means of a new automatic backwash filter, including the associated control equipment as well as the pipelines and fittings for the drainage of the contaminated water resulting from backwashing and drainage of the filter into the existing pump sump of the basement drainage,
- replacement of existing pipelines and fittings for rinsing / rinsing water, precipitant solution as well as drinking and drinking water within the building of the Fällmitel station,
- Replacement of the existing one for a new basement drainage pump as well as for the piping of this pump against a new piping including the associated fittings,
- replacement of existing measurement, control and regulation instruments against new instruments,
- Delivery and assembly of 3 mobile stations for the metering of a commercial trap solution including the metering lines with 3 leakage trays and 3 dosing points.