Robotic devices for spray application polyurethane mixture for the production of interior parts of automobiles. The offer is composed of a supply unit 1 - robotic devices for spray application of PU mixture to produce automotive interior parts. The subject of this contract is to supply a set of new technologies (ie. Which are not subject to depreciation) specified in more detail in the technical specification tables acquired technologies and accessories (Annex 1 and Annex 2) and the other annexes of the tender documents. The offer is no possibility of partial performance. It is also required to provide all related services necessary to fulfill the contract, namely:
- Transport to the place of performance, assembly and installation,
- Putting the device into a fully functional and operational condition,
- Issue of the handover protocol and protocol on operator training,
- Implementation of all activities (eg. Service etc.), Which are necessary for the proper operation of the device, and it min. throughout the warranty period,
- Delivery of the technical documentation and user manuals in Czech language
- Taxes, duties and fees associated with the delivery of the subject matter.
Offer Candidates who fail to meet the technical specifications (Annex 1 and Annex 2) will be excluded from assessment. If the tender documents or their annexes include specific brand names, specific device designations and services that apply to a specific person, it is only a definition of the required standard and contracting allows other technically and qualitatively comparable solutions that meet the technical and functional requirements entities listed in the tender documentation.