Object of these supplies: Supply of human polyvalent immunoglobulins, albumin or stable solution of plasma proteins and prothrombin complex to the members of HospiLim.
1. Law of June 15, 2006 concerning public contracts and certain contracts for works, supplies and services, and subsequent amendments.
2. Royal Decree of July 15th 2011 concerning public placement traditional sectors, and subsequent amendments.
3. Royal Decree of January 14, 2013 laying down the general rules on public contracts and concessions for public works, and subsequent amendments.
4. Law of June 17, 2013 on the motivation, information and remedies for public procurement and certain contracts for works, supplies and services.
5. The General Regulations on Industrial Safety (ARAB), Social Welfare and Codex on well-being at work.
6. Decree of July 3, 1969 concerning the registration of medicines, and its subsequent updates
7. Medicines Act of March 25, 1964
8. Royal Decree of June 6, 1960 relating to the manufacturing and wholesale distribution and the delivery of medicinal products, and its subsequent updates
9. All relevant European directives, legislation Belgian and Flemish decrees
Deviations, additions and comments
Article 57, 1st paragraph of the Royal Decree of July 15, 2011
The commitment period is from 90 to 180 calendar days.
Article 20 of the Royal Decree of July 15, 2011
This contract is no price revision applicable given the price that the government is checked and published on
Description of the contract:
In order to meet the continuous and, if pressing need to purchase different ...
Hospitals joined the framework agreement may, after each new mini league orders calling for the products to be awarded under this framework agreement.