Delivering an industrial foam car pump with corresponding framework contract for maintenance, repair and supply of spare parts
N153 brief for the redesign of the section between 23K3 and 25K (digestion industrial and bicycle)
The Roads and Traffic Agency plans to remodel bridge B5 on the E313 in Wommelgem. As a result of a number of interfering projects and recent claims to the project, a study should be conducted in the most desirable location of the new bridge.
- Topographic measurements to complement the existing data
- Requesting written prior advice to the various public authorities in accordance with the prevailing legislation;
- The study of the planning context: performing traffic engineering, spatial and urban planning;
- The design research through spatial variation research and multi-criteria analysis
- The preparation of the concept sketches, preliminary designs;
- To provide the necessary mentoring support for consultative meetings, working groups, and GBC's / RMC between the contracting authority (the Flemish Region, Antwerp Roads and Traffic), municipalities Wommelgem, Wijnegem and Ranst, the police involved, Line, and other relevant public authorities such as municipalities, private companies and citizens, and very important to the utility companies.
- The preparation of a complete file and its discussions in the municipal advisory: initial memorandum and project notes including a detailed estimate of the spatial draft;
The study area (not exhaustive):
• The E313 at Wommelgem territory and Ranst, from the roundabout of Wommelgem to the interchange of Ranst
• existing and planned industrial estates in the territory of Wommelgem and Ranst
There is then based on the existing infrastructure and the public domain. If necessary otherwise.