65--Infection Control Kiosks
Department of Veterans Affairs, Long Beach VANLO | Published September 8, 2014 - Deadline September 12, 2014
This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in FAR Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. The solicitation number is VA262-14-Q-0602, and this solicitation is a Request for Quote (RFQ). This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; quotes are being requested, and a written solicitation will not be issued.
The VA Southern Nevada Healthcare System (VASNHS) has a requirement for infection control kiosks. All items shall be new, and not refurbished or recycled. Specific requirements are listed on the attached Schedule of Supplies.
Offerors should thoroughly review the Schedule of Supplies, and be familiar with the requirements of the solicitation prior to submitting quotes in order to be fully aware of the scope of supplies required. Failure to do so will not relieve the successful offeror from performing in accordance with the strict intent and meaning of the specifications without additional cost to the Government. The Government shall not reimburse any cost not incorporated into the offeror's price.
Respond to the requirements of this RFQ by completing the blanks in the Schedule of Supplies and by including the FAR 52.212-3 Offeror Representations and Certifications-Commercial Items with quotes. Both are attached to this RFQ. Also, contractors shall include item numbers with quotes. Email quotes to Susanne.Christen@va.gov . Please ensure that the subject line of all emails include "VA262-14-Q-0602." Quotes are due by 6 a.m. EST on September 12, 2014.
Technical inquiries can be emailed to Susanne.Christen@va.gov. Technical inquiries will be accepted through 1 p.m. EST, on September 9, 2014. For technical inquiries, please ensure that the subject line of all emails include "VA262-14-Q-0602." Telephone requests for information or questions will NOT be accepted. No hard copies of this RFQ will be provided.
CLAUSES, PROVISIONS, AND ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS
1. This solicitation document and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular 2005-60.
2. The following provisions and clauses apply to this acquisition: FAR Parts 52.202-1, 52.212-1, 52.212-2, 52.212-3, 52.212-4, 52.212-5, VAAR 852.203-70, 852.211-70, 852.232-72, 852.246-70, 852.246-71, and 852.273-74.
3. FAR Part 52.212-1, Instructions to Offerors-Commercial and FAR Part 52.212-4 apply to this acquisition and no addenda are attached.
4. Procurement for these commercial services is being conducted according to FAR Part 12 Commercial Items, FAR Part 13 Simplified Acquisition Procedures, and Veteran Affairs Acquisition Regulations (VAAR) as supplemented with additional information in this notice.
5. BASIS FOR AWARD: Subject to the provisions contained herein, award shall be made to the Offeror deemed responsible in accordance with the Federal Acquisition Regulation and who conforms to the solicitation requirements; and whose proposal, judged by an overall assessment of the Offeror's qualifications specified in this solicitation, meets the technically acceptable standard for the non-cost factors and provides the lowest evaluated price. Non-cost factors are significantly more important than price. The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) intends to issue a Firm Fixed-Price Delivery Order for commercial equipment and supplies.
See attached document: Sections A and B