Connection / networking of various medical devices to the existing central PACS and ViewPoint system from GE Healthcare GmbH in all operating rooms and emergency centers.
The advertised Treaty specific psychotherapeutic care in the outpatient setting under § 140a SGB V for optimized treatment of TK members with mental illness in Baden-Württemberg is designed in particular the following objectives:
- Strengthening of group therapy and short-term therapy;
- Reduction of disability and hospital cases;
- Reduction of waiting times, including through timely provision of free therapy places;
- Creation of an additional range of utilities and services TK members;
- Offer new services outside the regular health care.
The contractor assumes management and coordination tasks for the special psychotherapeutic care. It allows the psychotherapeutic care in Baden-Württemberg according to the tendered contract by informing eligible doctors and psychotherapists for this contract on the existence and the content of this Treaty, the eligibility independently verified and performs the billing of the service providers.
The businesses to be acquired by the Contractor doctors and psychotherapists provide in particular the following services:
- Educating the insured gem on the content and consequences of the specific supply for this contract and obtaining the participation declarations of the insured. § 140 para 4 SGB V.
- Provision of psychotherapeutic services to the tendered contract;
- Ensuring a "timely" psychotherapeutic care of the insured of TK according to the tendered contract.
This contract is the extension of telephone service offering through external resources (call center) to the service hours Monday to Friday 20:00 to 7:00, and every weekend, on all national holidays, Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve from 0:00 until 24:00.
This contract is the extension of telephone service offering through external resources (call center) to the service hours Monday to Friday from 20:00 clock to 7:00 clock, as well as every weekend, at all national holidays, Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve from 0:00 clock to 24:00 clock.