HEALTH SYSTEM IMPROVEMENT PROJECT - P113349
CPIB ?HEALTH -3? | Published April 29, 2016 - Deadline June 17, 2016
Procurement Of Medical And Laboratory Furniture For Rmus
1. The Republic of Uzbekistan has received a credit from the InternationalDevelopment Association toward the cost of "Health SystemImprovement" Project and it intends to applypart of the proceeds of this credit to payments under the Contract for "Procurement of Medicaland Laboratory furniture for RMUs".
The CPIB "Health-3" now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified biddersfor:
Laboratory table with cupboard
Laboratory sink-table, type # 1
Laboratory sink-table, type # 2
Laboratory table with 2 doors and 2 sinks
Laboratory, metal table, porcelain tile, type # 1
Laboratory, metal table, porcelain tile, type # 2
Laboratory, metal table with cupboard
Table for Patient's Bandaging
Trolley with a removable stretcher
Swaddlingtable with heating
Children's bed with a mobile handrail
Bed for newborns
Obstetricand Gynecological Table
Functional bed with mattress
Bidders may bid for any or all Lots. Bids will be evaluated and contracts will beawarded on Lot-by-Lot basis. Bids shall contain 100% of items specified for each lot.
3. Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Biddingprocedures as specified in the World Bank's Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans andIDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers [January, 2011] ("Procurement Guidelines"), andis open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7setting forth the World Bank's policy on conflict of interest.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from CPIB "Health -3";; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address givenbelow from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Tashkent time,from Monday through to Friday.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English and /or Russian may bepurchasedby interested bidders on submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of 200USD (VAT free) or the equivalent in Uzbek soums at the exchange rate fixed by theCentral Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan on the day of payment. The method of payment will be Bank transfer into one of two following accounts of CPIB"Health -3"
US Dollars: Account # 20210840304947771003,Private Open Joint Stock Commercial Bank "Invest Finance Bank", address: 18b, Navoi str., Tashkent,100011 Republic of Uzbekistan; SWIFT: INFBUZ2X, Correspondent account30111840610000217501 in OJSC"Promsvyazbank" Moscow, Russia, SWIFTCode: PRMSRUMM.
Uzbek Soums: Account #22696000004947771002, Private Open JointStock Commercial Bank "Invest Finance Bank", address: 18b, Navoi str., Tashkent,100011 Republic of Uzbekistan; MFO 01041, INN302124089.
All banking charges and fees related to thebank transfer shall be forthe bidder's account.
6. The bidding documents may be obtained by an authorizedrepresentative of the bidder from the office stated below upon submission to the CPIB"Health -3" of Bidder'sAuthorization and documents confirming payment of the non-refundable fee to one of the above accounts. The bidding documents mayalso be sent to the bidder by courier at no additional charge to the bidder following the receipt by the CPIB"Health -3" of a writtenrequest quoting tender number HP/ICB/16/02 UZ, providing address of delivery, contact details, and document confirmingpayment of the non-refundable fee to one of the above accounts. Bidding Documentswill be available from May 3, 2016.
7. All bids must beaccompanied by an original of Bid Security. The amount of Bid Security shall benot less than equivalent of the following amounts in freelyconvertible currency:
Lot # 1: US$ 72, 000.00
Lot # 2: US$ 36, 000.00
Lot # 3: US$ 61,500.00
8. Bids must bedelivered to the CPIB "Health -3" (Tashkent Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education, 51, Parkentskaya str., Tashkent, 100007Republic of Uzbekistan, Third floor/room # 5,Procurement department) at or before 3:00 PM (Tashkent time) onJune 17, 2016.
Electronic bidding will not bepermitted. Late bids will be rejected.
Bids will be opened in the presence of thebidders' representatives, who choose to attend in person or on-line at the Ministry of Health of the Republic ofUzbekistan, 12, Navoi Street, Secondfloor, at the Conference Roomat 3:15 PM (Tashkent time) onJune17, 2016.