The contract is for the supply and installation of furniture units UAM.
Delivery of furniture including metal furniture, chairs, desks and tables, office furniture, sofas, platforms, furniture to order, kitchen appliances.
Furniture delivery of specialized laboratory WIOŚ in Lodz delegation in Piotrkow.
1.Przedmiotem order: Delivery of furniture and office chairs for Bursary University of Wroclaw.
1.1.Szczegółowy description of the contract is provided in Annex No. 3 hereto: Description of the order;
1.2.Szczegółowe terms and conditions of the contract and payment determines the model agreement constitutes Appendix 4 hereto;
1.3.Miejsce delivery: University of Wroclaw, pl. Uniwersytecki 1, 50-137 Wroclaw.
Furniture (incl office furniture), furnishings, domestic appliances (excl lighting) and cleaning products
1. The contract is for the supply and installation of furniture for the following locations: District Court in Kwidzyn Square Plebiscite 1. The assembly operations must also be dismantled and elevation to indicated by the Purchaser places the old furniture, the place which will be installed a new piece of furniture. In addition, equivalence offered furniture also includes the need to respond to design, style and colors indicated in Annex 6 to the ToR furniture and furniture shown in the accompanying project documentation (Annex 10 to the ToR). 4. The Employer also indicates that the issue concerning the required certifications and standards compliance by returning the equivalent understands certificate issued by a competent independent body, which is a certificate confirms the fulfillment of the standards characterized by features specific to the standards mentioned by the Employer. The same applies to furniture items detailed price form No: F1, F2, B0, BG1, DS., KT1, K1, K2, SB1, N1. 6. offered by the Contractor furniture must be brand new, wholesome and in the first grade, and meet the technical and quality parameters required by the Employer. The term systemic Purchaser understands furniture that can be combined in various configurations and allow for expansion in the future. 8. The materials used to make furniture must have adequate, specific regulations and standards approvals health and safety 9. The material used can not change the structure and color under the influence of heat and water. 2 keys. 11. The contractor is obliged to deliver the furniture to make their assembly with a gear belonging to the Contractor and the settings in the places indicated by the Purchaser according to the delivery schedule. 209, 211, 213A, 213 B, corridor II stage of Dec. 15, 2016. 13. The offered furniture must be covered by at least 24 months warranty of quality, warranty period will start from the date of signing the final acceptance protocol. 14. permissible deviation from these parameters dot. Width of the furniture within +/- 2%, subject to the compatibility of the furniture. 15. Contractor prior to the order make site visit to gather precise measurements and the selection of colors and matching items of furniture.
1. The contract is for the supply and assembly of equipment for kindergartens modular Street. Dąbka, within the task: City of Gdańsk - We create new space for preschoolers.
The contract is for the supply of office furniture for the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection. As part of the delivery contractor it is also responsible for assembling furniture and their settings to the destination indicated by the Purchaser. The Employer described the so-called. basic scope of the contract for the purchase, which is committed and called. range of optional subject of the order, which Purchaser may, but need not realize. The contract includes delivery of the subject of the following furniture: 1. SEAT ROTARY TYPE FO1 - basic quantity of 130 pcs., The amount of additional optional 100 pcs .; 2. office swivel armchair TYPE FG1- basic quantity 54 pcs., The amount of additional optional 10p .; 3. CONFERENCE CHAIR TYPE KK1- 8 pcs .; 4. CONFERENCE CHAIR WITH mechanisms of self-TYPE KS1- 14 pcs .; 5. TABLE CONFERENCE - LARGE TYPE SK1- 1 pc .; 6. TABLE CONFERENCE - SMALL TYPE SK2 - 1 pc .; 7. DESK CORNER, RIGHT TYPE BKP - 5 pcs .; 8. DESK CORNER, LEFT TYPE BKL - 5 pcs .; 9. DESK RECTANGULAR TYPE BP - 5 pcs .; 10. DRAWER COMPUTER KEYBOARD TYPE SZK - 3 pcs .; 11. CABINET CLOSED, HIGH TYPE SZ1- 23 pcs .; 12. CLOSED CABINET, LOW IN PRINTER TYPE SZ2 - 2 pcs; 13. BOOKSHELF OPEN TYPE R1 - 4 pcs .; 14. Extension IN WARDROBE TYPE N1 - 30 pcs .; 15. CONTAINER HIGH TYPE KW - basic quantity 10 pcs., The amount of additional optional 10p .; 16. CONTAINER PODBLATOWY TYPE KN - 30 pcs .; 17. TABLE RECTANGULAR TYPE SP - 1 pc. Detailed description of the order constitutes Appendix No. 1 to SETC - A detailed description of the order.
The contract is for the supply, transfer, assembling and setting of metal furniture at the Purchaser Podlaski Department of Border Guard named Maj. Gen.. Henry Minkiewicz based in Bialystok, ul. Bema 100. Object of the contract must be brand new, complete and in the first grade, technically sound and consistent with the description of the contract attached as Appendix 1 hereto.
The contract is for the supply, transfer, assembling, setting and suspension of office furniture at the Purchaser Podlaski Department of Border Guard named Maj. Gen.. Henry Minkiewicz based in Bialystok, ul. Bema 100. Object of the contract must be brand new, complete and in the first grade, technically sound and consistent with the description of the contract attached as Appendix 1 hereto.
1. The contract is for the supply of furniture equipment for dormitory Male Academy of Physical Education in Warsaw, Józef Pilsudski (CPV - 39100000-3). 2. A detailed description of the object of the contract is contained in Annex 2 to the ToR. 3. The Contractor must provide their own transport and at their own expense przed¬miot order to dormitory Male Academy of Physical Education Jozef Pilsudski in Warsaw at ul. Marymoncka 34. 4. Employer does not accept partial bids. 5. All the orders must be of high quality, brand new, unused, made according to the specifications of the contract. 6. All submitted entries must be brought and set in the place indicated by the Employer and the furniture arranged in a way creating a stable structure. 7. mentioned in the contract description articles should have the necessary certificates, certificates of quality and certificates in accordance with applicable standards. 8. Any faults, defects should be removed within 14 days of discovery (the application). 9. Before making furniture Contractor is obliged to make a quantity survey of nature. 10. Ready-to-use furniture should be placed and adjusted or suspended in areas and places indicated by the Purchaser. 11. The Contractor shall be responsible for the quality of supplies and materials used. 12. Warranty: The minimum warranty period - 24 months. The Contractor is obliged to provide free warranty on the subject of the contract at least 24 months. The contractor can extend the warranty by 12 months more than the minimum required guarantee (ie. Up to 36 months). The warranty period will start from the date of signing the receipt of the trouble-free delivery ..
The contract is for the supply and installation of office furniture in the building of the Municipal Police Street. Sobieski 3 in Chorzow. A detailed description of the order is attached as Annex 3 to the specification ..
- Part I: Supply and installation of metal shelving system. - Part II: Supply and installation of furniture and other pieces of equipment. Purchaser in this procedure allows for partial bids for the execution of the contract by abovementioned division. Contractor submitting an offer for the execution of more than one part of the order shall specify in the tender conditions for the implementation of each of the lots separately. A detailed description of the contract has been defined in: - Valuation / detailed list of metal shelving system for Part I (according to Annex No. 5a hereto). - Valuation / detailed list of furniture and other pieces of equipment for the Part II (according to Annex No. 5b hereto). Servicing during the warranty period within the scope of a guarantee of the contractor are carried out free of charge (to be included in the asking price). - Employer describing the subject of the order appealed to indicate the specific designation of goods and their origin due to a more accurate view of the foregoing Purchaser very clearly it indicates that all elements of the contract allows the solution (fittings) -równoważne- ie. Having the same or better technical parameters and quality, functional features, as well as meet all appropriate and applicable in the normal range. - Employer also indicates that the issue concerning the required certifications and standards compliance by returning -równoważny- understands certificate issued by a competent independent body, which is a certificate confirms the fulfillment of the standards characterized by features specific to the standards mentioned by the Employer. - Employer allows tolerance in the dimensions of the furniture ± 2% (except where in the description of the furniture tolerance is given or excluded), but with the proviso that all the furniture of a kind must have the same dimensions.
1. The contract is for construction, assembly and disassembly 2 pcs. Of urban furniture on the street. Starowiejska in Gdynia - based on the building-executive, technical specifications and conditions for the implementation of construction works and the bill of quantities - excluding items affecting filling and planting in pots, greenery maintenance and storage. 2. A detailed description of the contract provides: a) construction project - executive - Appendix A to SIWZ, b) the technical specifications - Annex B to SIWZ c) bill of quantities - Annex C to siwz ..
The contract is the delivery and installation of furniture in the dormitories and accommodation sites and the delivery and installation of home appliances to the boarding and lodging internatowych divided into 2 parts. A detailed description of the order is attached as Annex 7 to the SETC, respectively, divided into 2 parts. Illustrative photographs constitute Annex 8 to the Terms of Reference. The contract will be implemented in Warsaw and other villages in the jurisdiction of the Military Property Agency Regional Branch in Warsaw. Terms of the contract are contained in the draft contract attached as Annex 6 to the ToR ..
A detailed description of the order include:
a) Annexes No. 1a to siwz - concerning the TASK No. 1,
b) attachments 1b to siwz - concerning the TASK No. 2,
c) Attachments No. 1c to siwz - concerning the TASK No 3.
Other terms of the contract:
Completion date: implementation of the contract will take place in two stages:
1) Stage I: to 12.15.2016 - supply of all equipment
2) Phase II: to 15.01.2017 - assembly supplied items
The Contracting Authority reserves the possibility of early (up to 12.23.2016) the second stage.
A detailed description of the object of the contract is contained in Annex 3 together with architectural drawings 3a, 3b, 3c, 3d, 3e, 3f hereto ..
The contract is for the supply, installation and commissioning of plant and equipment in the field of information technology and multimedia.