The requested service consists broadly of:
1. the delivery and installation of office furniture;
2. the delivery and installation of furniture education;
3. the delivery and installation of furniture canteen;
4. the delivery and installation of OH & furniture and adapted OH & furniture;
5. maintenance of the said furniture and
6. advice on - and the supply, installation and maintenance of school and office furniture for the benefit of the contracting authority.
The historical financial publications in the field of furniture are as follows:
2013: EUR 155 000 (incl. VAT)
2014: EUR 420 000 (incl. VAT)
2015: EUR 350 000 (incl. VAT)
2016: EUR 215 000 (incl. Tax)
Said financial volume is an indication that no rights can be derived. See also the descriptive document.
This document is the descriptive document associated with the European tendering procedure "the best supplier of furniture for Rotterdam."It describes how entrepreneurs can submit a Tender in accordance with the conditions, requirements and wishes of the contracting authority. The mission of this tender is divided into 4 lots. Furniture for medical reasons.
This lot consists of the supply of the standard seating arrangement for the locations of the municipality of Rotterdam, the request returns take to replace the seating and maintenance or repairs to the existing furniture and the newly delivered seating.
Standard seating covers: office chairs, conference chairs, cafeteria chairs, sofas, armchairs and chairs with an appearance different from the standard, function or for medical reasons are not covered by this plot.
This lot consists of replacing and delivering the standard plate furniture for interior locations of the municipality of Rotterdam and the On request return of replacing the plate furniture and maintenance or repairs to existing plate furniture.
Standard plate furniture covers: Adjustable desks, conference tables, cafeteria tables, separate wardrobes, loose clothing lockers, custom furniture and furnishings with another desired appearance, function or for medical reasons are not covered by this plot.Besides consultancy and design belongs to deliver and return the request to take the non-standard furniture to this plot. Besides advice includes providing the necessary adapted furniture and the application returns taking existing furniture also to this plot.
This tender will be awarded in three lots, each one contract. Here, it is important that the interfaces between the various contracts be controlled in a most efficient manner possible. The three plots are:
1. Lot A - maintenance contract gray serving the preventive and corrective maintenance of road pavements, markings, signage and traffic signs, guide elements and drainage properties.
2. Lot B - green maintenance contract serving the preventive and corrective maintenance of vegetation, trees, plants and outdoor furniture (benches, bins, containers).
3. Lot C - maintenance contract public lighting serving the preventive and corrective maintenance on light poles, power boxes, cable network and some other electrical equipment (such as sewage pumping station in distributing park Eemhaven).