The contract consists of the following components:
1. the supply, assembly and installation, in all office environments used by Gasunie, standard office furniture (hereinafter referred to as basic package);
2. providing upon request, assembly and installation, in all office environments used by Gasunie, non-standard office furniture and related decor elements. Examples include lounge furniture, partitions, wardrobe facilities, workplace lighting, etc .;
3. at the request of and / or in consultation with the designated Gasunie (interior) architects, giving (layout) advice;
4. active thinking at the request of Gasunie and develop innovative devices and new device concepts for office-related environments;
5. Replacement investments: ensuring requested by Gasunie for responsible disposal and processing of office furniture and furnishing elements for which no destination can be found more Gasunie;
6. supply at the request of rental furniture (workstations).
The following items are not included in the scope of the contract:
1. specialized OHS furniture;
This is health and safety related furniture custom-developed, with a highly specialized nature, different from Gasunie in use standard furniture lines;
2. permanent establishment ( "timber").
These include permanent establishment elements (reception) counters, kitchen.
The brief provides a detailed description of the assignment and has added Ariba Sourcing.
Supply, erection and installation of office furniture and related education.
The purpose of this tender is to conclude a framework agreement with a party for the provision of ICT hardware / resources consisting of thin clients, desktops, laptops, tablets, monitors and related products / services. The objective of this European tender, the contracting of a party that satisfies did to the requirements and the most economically advantageous tender on the basis of the best value for money.
The proposed effective date of the framework agreement as soon as possible after award, 01.05.2017, with a maturity of 2 years with an optional extension of two times one year. The choice of whether or not to renew the framework agreement rests solely with the customer.
Once a year O2G2 determine whether and what numbers, thin clients, desktops, laptops, tablets, monitors and related products / services are expected to be needed during this period and ask quotations above with the selected contractor ...
The contracting authority wishes with one (1) tender to conclude a contract for a period of two (2) years with two (2) optional extensions of one (1) year.