Pr Information: CEPS office furniture equipment in the House Humanities Belval
Pr-information: furniture equipment for the needs of CRP Tudor, Luxinnovation and CFC Widong in the House of Innovation Belval
Pr-information: furniture Equipment of seminar rooms of the House of Knowledge and the Humanities House Belval
Supply and installation of inter alia 70 office work chairs, 45 visitors chairs, 48 office desks, 5 conference tables, 81 cabinets, 27 shelves, 210 chairs for the cafeteria, 41 tables, 51 subjects cabinets, and office equipment and office supplies and equipment for industrial cleaning.
Lifting 1.Appareils: ascenseurs2.Travaux of amnagements extrieurs and plantations3.Fourniture urbain4.Travaux furniture and mounting parachvement (Trockenbau): - inner carpentry wood and walls mobiles- inner carpentry and glazing cut-fire- locks and doors mtalliques breaker plate fire- walls of plaster and cartonn enduits- centralis- parquet locking system industrially double floor coating linolum- false ceilings suspendus- intrieure5.Travaux paint walls floor coverings, screed and terrazzo, carrelages6..Fourniture and installation of furniture - furniture and equipment rooms spciales- furniture halls ranking administration- Storage- furniture furniture furniture and equipment signaling cafteria7.Travaux intrieure8.Travaux final cleaning
1.Travaux of structural work and amnagements extrieurs2.Travaux of concrete technical existant3.Installation building: sanitary, heating - ventilation, lectrict MT, BT and lifting CF4.Appareils: ascenseurs5.Clos and covered: - scaffolding and roofing waterproofing provisoires- and roof-garden-hedge mtallique- mtallique extrieure carpentry, glazing and facade Stores- elements in concrete faade prfabriqus- isolante- facades of stone naturelle6.Travaux amnagements extrieurs and plantations7.Fourniture urbain8.Travaux furniture and mounting parachvement (Trockenbau ): - carpentry wooden inner walls and inner mobiles- carpentry and glazing cut-fire- locks and doors mtalliques breaker plate fire- walls of plaster and cartonn enduits- locking system centralis- dual industrially parquet coating linolum- false floor -Ceilings suspendus- intrieure9.Travaux painting of walls soil coatings, screed and terrazzo, carrelages10.Fourniture and installation of furniture - furniture and equipment rooms spciales- furniture halls ranking administration- Storage- furniture furniture furniture and equipment cafteria11.Travaux of intrieure12.Travaux signaling final cleaning
Construction of a sports hall low consumption of energy (Class B): earthworks, networks, infrastructure, structural work, concrete construction, facade wood and glass and mtallique structure, technical facilities, and extrieurs parachvements interiors, furniture, equipment sports and amnagements extrieursValeur considers the works: € 8,140,206 excluding VAT (excluding costs and fees annex)
1) Works plantations / street furniture: oPublication: June 2015oDbut work: H1 2016oDure work: 120 days 2) Lock Works: oPublication: June 2015oDbut works: May 2016oDure work: 30 days3) Furniture: oPublication: June 2015oDbut work: April 2016oDure work: 60 days 4) painting work: oPublication: July 2015oDbut works: March 2016oDure work: 80 days5) signaling works: oPublication: July 2015oDbut work: June 2016oDure work: 30 days6) cleaning operations: oPublication: July 2015oDbut works: July 2016oDure work: 18 days
1) Parquet works from wood- launch procedure: July 2014- predictable beginning of work: December 20142) work faades- launch procedure: July 2014- predictable beginning of work: January-February 2015 3) inner carpentry / furniture: procedure launch: August 2014 beginning predictable work: 4 February 2015) locksmith workshop: - procedure launch: November 2014- early predictable work: April 20155) painting - procedure launch: October 2014- beginning predictable work: April 2015
Specifications to goals for the sports hall of building a volume of about 10,000 m3.
The work is awarded to block non-revisable overall price.
The expected construction period is 250 days.
The end of work on the equipment and furniture is planned for early September 2018
Provisional commencement: 2nd half of 2017.
Achieving the external works to the passenger building and the hostel in Gare d'Esch / Alzette
- Earthworks and road pavements: 1300 m³
- Trench excavation: 950 m³
- Pipe O 315 PVC-U: 65 m,
- Pipe O 250 PVC-U: 30 m,
- Contributed materials to 2700,
- Hydrocarbon coated 120 to,
- File granite pavers: 340 ml
- Slab concrete surfaces: 1600 m²,
- Networks: public lighting, drinking water, various networks,
- Urban furniture: pneumatic bollards, lighting, shelters and bike hoops.
1) dchafaudages work: procedure launch: August 2015 beginning of work: April 2016 completion: June 20172) Construction of large-piece closed: Launch procedure: September 2015 In early work: June 2016 Completion: November 20173) of facilities Works sanitary and HVAC procedure Launch: July 2015 in early works: February 2016 Completion: March 20184) air conditioning work Launch procedure: August 2015 in early works: August 2016 Completion: March 20185) Construction of facilities electrical: Launch procedure: July 2015 in early works: February 2016 Completion: March 20186) of facilities works dascenseurs: Launch procedure: March 2015 in early works: November 2016 Completion: March 20187) furniture equipment and systems of storage: Launch procedure: October 2015 in early of works: May 2016 Completion: July 20178) copes work, tiles and coatings Launch procedure floors: in early December 2015 the works: July 2016 Completion: October 2017