Supply and installation of furniture and laboratory equipment for SIAAP. This market includes the following:
- supply and storage installation of furniture (furniture under worktop, cupboards ...)
- supply and installation of dry mattresses comprising electrical connections,
- provision of mobile benches on wheels,
- supply and installation of wet benches comprising hydraulic connections on the expectations and leak testing,
- supply, installation and maintenance of fume hoods and including aeraulic connections on the expectations and leak testing,
- supply of standard laboratory furniture (Underbench furniture, cupboards, cabinets and vaults cabinets for chemicals etc ....).
Supply and installation of furniture and laboratory equipment for SIAAP.
The Agirc & Arrco federations are owners since 2002 of a building located 16-18 rue Jules César, Paris 12
This lot includes the individual work of furniture, formal meeting, and media spaces (storage area / printing / office) concerning the environment of the working space and meeting rooms.
The need is described in the functional program.
The shared spaces are 2 kinds:
- various alcoves equipped will be implemented as part of a concept of "inhabited corridors"
- informal spaces of thirty meters
orders for framework agreements for the provision of bins and planters for the Parisian public space in 2 separate lots.
Bins and wooden planters.
Trays and metal boxes.
The purpose of the contract is to manufacture, supply and install furniture and signage supports for the EPMO. Orders placed within the framework of this contract will be made within the limits of the maximum amounts over the total duration of the contract ie 4 years of: 300 000 EUR HT. This is a contract for purchase orders pursuant to Articles 78 and 80 of Decree 2016-360 of 25.3.2016 relating to public procurement.
The purpose of the contract is to manufacture, deliver and install custom-made furniture and signage.