The consultation is: The market for the supply and implementation of various types of furniture:
- Furniture "street" ie bollards, poles and barriers in particular,
- Furniture tram docks outside shelters, ie baskets, totems and ischial support including,
- The approval furniture ie benches and chairs in particular.
This consultation is launched following the procedure of the negotiated contract with tendering and prior advertising 144.i.1 under articles 165 and 166 of the Public Procurement Code.
This consultation is not subject to batch decomposition. The services will result in a single market.
The benefits will be a split contract with conditional tranches under Article 72 of the Public Contracts Code. They will be a firm phase and 1 slice (s) Conditional (s) as defined below:
- Firm phase 0: TF - works sectors SA 02.01.04 - 05 - 06.
- Conditional phase 1: TC - 03 SA works sector.
The consultation aims to: the purchase of school furniture supplies necessary for furnishing the institutions of 1