Framework agreement for office furniture for all departments of the state capital of Hanover over 3 years.
The City of Hannover intends to raise the demand for office furniture worth annually about 1.1 million EUR.
It is a framework agreement concluded with a term of 3 years, due to which individual orders are placed.
The individual orders are placed centrally in our planning of the assigned location.
This contract and the contract to be concluded are to be procured office furniture.
Supply of furniture for the guest apartments in Leibnizhaus the Leibniz Universität Hannover, Holzmarkt 4-6, 30159 Hannover.
New construction Faculty of Mechanical Engineering in Garbsen, 2. BA, Building 8141, 8142 and 8143 - VE080 Laboratory technology
University campus with a useful area of NF 22 250 m², 4 institute buildings of mechanical engineering thereof 3 with laboratory equipment consisting of measuring rooms, laboratories, utility rooms and training rooms.
The construction measure is allocated according to VOB part C in approx. 50 allocation units.
- deductions 11 pieces;
- energy cells approx. 160 lm;
- media electrochannels approx. 600 running meters;
- electric ducts approx. 180 m;
- Laboratory tables with melamine surface approx. 160 ml;
- Laboratory tables with stoneware plate approx. 30 lm;
- Diaphragm vacuum pumps 3 pieces;
- Laboratory cabinets approx. 16 lm;
- safety cabinets (dangerous substances) 9 pieces;
- safety cabinets (acids / alkalis) 2 pieces;
- Safety cabinets (gas bottles) 8 pieces.