Framework agreement for office furniture for all departments of the state capital of Hanover over 3 years.
The City of Hannover intends to raise the demand for office furniture worth annually about 1.1 million EUR.
It is a framework agreement concluded with a term of 3 years, due to which individual orders are placed.
The individual orders are placed centrally in our planning of the assigned location.
This contract and the contract to be concluded are to be procured office furniture.
Supply of furniture for the guest apartments in Leibnizhaus the Leibniz Universität Hannover, Holzmarkt 4-6, 30159 Hannover.
The tender includes carpentry work for the production of office furniture, wardrobe furniture,
Wallcoverings, toilet furniture, kitchens and baseboards.
Subject of the contract is the rental of multifunction devices, the provision of basic software and additional software (software Netaphor SiteAudit and YSoft Safe Q 6), maintenance and other services.
The multifunction devices are divided into following classes:
- LK 1 (A4 color device, 30 pages / minute);
- LK 2 (DIN A3 color device, 20 pages / minute);
- LK 3 (A3 color device, 40 pages / minute);
- LK 4 (DIN A3 color device, 55 pages / minute);
- LK 5 (DIN A3 color device, 60 pages / minute);
- LK 6 (A4 SW unit, 40 pages / minute);
- LK 7 (A3 SW unit, 20 pages / minute);
- LK 8 (A3 SW unit, 40 pages / minute);
- LK 9 (A3 SW unit, 60 pages / minute);
- LK 10 (DIN A3 SW unit, 70 pages / minute).