The subject of the tender is the supply of interior equipment in a newly renovated building in Joiner Street, which serves as the home of youth sponsor.
Part of the subject of the following activities:
- Delivery of all required equipment according to project documentation to the place of performance;
- Assembly including layout according to project documentation;
- Installation and connection;
- Handing over certificates of warranty;
- Disposal of packaging and waste;
- Production workshop documentation
- Warranty service during the warranty period.
The subject of procurement is the supply of interior equipment in a newly renovated building A in Joiner Street, which serves as the home of the youth authority.
The subject of the public contract is the elaboration of the project documentation for the reconstruction of the classroom to a new modern language laboratory for teaching foreign languages for 24 students. The result is to create a modern language (multimedia) classroom that meets the requirements of today. The modernization of the classroom involves a total reconstruction, ie from the dismantling of the existing floor coverings, wall tiles, heavy and light distribution systems to create new power and low-voltage distribution lines and cable routes for AV technology in the classroom. The classroom will be equipped with new floor coverings, LED lighting, new painting, electrically controlled shading technology and specialized furniture designed for the location of the language lab technique. Terminal equipment will include technology for foreign language learning, student workstations, tutorials and interactive whiteboards with presentation software.