Provision of Wood furniture (Chairs, table, cabinet …)
United Nations Secretariat | Published January 5, 2017
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
1. The United Nations Organization Stabilization Mission in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (MONUSCO), seeks Expression of Interest EOI) from duly registered companies for the provision of Provision of Wood furniture in Monusco, DR Congo).
2. MONUSCO will undertake a competitive bidding exercise shortly and accordingly intends to issue an Invitation to Bid (ITB) to those companies who would express their interest and provide initial relevant information demonstrating their abilitity to fulfill MONUSCO requirements. In addition, the interested companies will be requested to complete UN Vendor registration for level 1 on the vendor database accessible on ungm.org (new vendor only). A detail Scope of Work (SOW) will be provided to companies short listed for receipt of the (ITB) documents.
3. The EOI should specify brief relevant information about the company including the company's profile, capacity/capability and experience. Vendors will be shortlisted based on their ability to provide the relevant documents showing that they are authorized to undertake business in DRC. Interested vendors must provide the following documents with their response.
- Copy of the registration certificate/license (s) of the company.
4. Please note that this request for EOI is not an invitation for submission of bid.
5. MONUSCO reserves the right in selecting the invitees for the competitive bidding based on substantial and proven records of peformance in the subject field of activities and submission of an EOI would not automatically warrant receipt of the (ITB) documents MONUSCO reserves the right to reject EOI's received after the deadline indicated below.
6. The Expression of interest may be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or else by facsimile (see below), hand delivery or courier, clearly market with the inscription "EOI" - Provision of Wood furniture Monusco, DR Congo and addressed as follows to be received not later than 20 January 2017, 15:hours Goma time (GMT+2)
OiC Procurement Section
Avenue de la Corniche no.70;
Quartier le Volcan, Goma, DRC
email@example.com cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
DEMANDE DE MANIFESTATION D'INTERET