EDC/2015/1845 Milngavie Travel Hub Construction
East Dunbartonshire Council | Published December 9, 2015 - Deadline January 8, 2016
391100, 391110, 399999
Construction of Milngavie Station Travel Hub based on a design outlined by the Transport and Access team.
The construction includes, but is not limited to, the following elements:
• Installation of high quality granite surfacing – provided.
• Introduction of a shared use footway along the boundary of parking area.
• Installation of covered bin store
• Creation of new Public Square
• Improved bus stop facilities
This will involve civil engineering tasks including, but not restricted to, excavation of carriageway including road planing, drainage works, laying of granite slabs, kerbs and setts, footway widening, installation of dropped kerbs, lining, signalised crossing facilities and bollards/signage.