Tenders are invited for the refurbishment of the Caloundra Library.
The refurbishment will provide a cohesive approach and tie together all elements such as shelving and furniture to create a modern aesthetic.
This contract is structured into five (6) Separable Portions:
• Separable Portion A – Circulation Pods
• Separable Portion B – Furniture
• Separable Portion C – Shelving
• Separable Portion D – Custom Made Furniture
• Separable Portion E – Carpet Replacement
Respondents can submit for one, any or all of the Separable Portions. When submitting for a Separable Portion, the Respondent must submit for all items required in that Separable Portion.
The Queensland Government, acting through the Department of Housing and Public Works, Building and Asset Services is calling a tender for the Cairns Police Communications Centre Upgrade.
The works will include but limited to:
o Demolition of walls and furniture, floor coverings, ceiling tiles etc.
o Installalation of a new kitchen/furniture, cupboards built in desks, plumbing/power etc.
o Complete rewire of the communications and data to the new desks, TV’s , monitors, etc.
o Install new carpet, walls, ceiling tiles, window furnishings
o Install loose furniture etc
Tenderers please note:
Eligible Contractors are required to have a minimum Prequalification (PQC) System Level 2 and must have an office located in the FNQ region
Tender documentation for this project is available from the Building and Asset Services eTender website at https://www.hpw.qld.gov.au/bas/etender/
Submissions are to be electronic via the Building and Asset Services eTender site.
Where a PQC Level is stated, the Principal is not obliged to provide tender documents, consider or accept a tender unless the tenderer is appropriately registered under the Queensland Government's PQC System for the PQC Level (or higher) and categories for which the tender is invited.
Tenders are invited for the upgrade of the Skate Park located on Alexandra Parade at Alexandra Headland.
Works include, but are not limited to:
• Preparatory removal and disposal works;
• Earthworks including supply of fill;
• Concreting works for Skate Park and pedestrian pavements;
• Steel work fabrication;
• Supply and installation of plants and softscaping;
• Supply and installation of park furniture, including stage construction;
• Lighting, electrical and communications; and
GOLDOC seeks a single provider of MHE. The MHE will comprise:
• Low mast forklift (counterbalance) 2.5T or similar
• Rough terrain forklift (counterbalance) 2.5T or similar
• Telescopic handler 2.5T or similar
• Forklift (laden container) 40T or similar
• Fork extensions – slipper/shoe type or suitable for the forklifts supplied
• Pallet Jacks – 1000 or 2500kg or similar
• Hand trolleys – 200kgs or similar
• Flatbed trolleys – 500kgs or similar
• Large flatbed trolleys – 600kgs or similar, double push
• Furniture dollies – 600kgs or similar
• Container ramp – 2000kgs or similar
All forklifts should have conditional registration and compulsory third party insurance.
All forklift and telehandler tyres are to be pneumatic.
All diesel powered equipment is to be delivered without fuel and will be collected with minimal fuel. All gas powered forklifts are to be delivered without gas bottles.
PDG-40371-6 MARINE LANDING FACILITY UPGRADE AND MAINTENANCE WORK - MACLEAY ISLAND
Redland City Council is seeking tender proposals from main/head Contractors for the construction of civil, associated lighting and upgrade works at Russell Terrace, Macleay Island.
Scope of works includes but are not limited to:
For detailed information on the specific goods/services sought under this tender "PDG-40371-6", please download and review the full "Invitation To Tender Documents package"