The City of Helsinki Public Works Department will organize, together with the City of Helsinki's building service (Stara) purchasing ring to tender the invitation to tender specified perennial plants lehtipuiden-, havupuiden-, pensaiden-, köynnösten- and perennials seedlings and forest tree seedlings.
The purpose of the invitation to tender is to conclude a framework agreement with several contract supplier.
Seedlings of deciduous trees.
Of coniferous plants seedlings.
Shrubs and vines of the plants.
Forest tree seedlings.
the subject of the contract is a new Mahnala Environmental School to be built in the municipality of Hämeenkyrö works, including both project design and implementation. As a form of contract has overall responsibility for the Project, where the contractor assumes responsibility for project implementation and planning. In addition to the new building in the acquisition of the Mahnala contract includes demolition of the old stone school, organization of building engineering services in the current school's temporary premises and a tree nursery of a new school building of the work time and the purchase of fixed equipment, certain sports facilities, furniture and audio-visual system.
The acquisition of items is described in more detail in a future invitation to tender osallistumispyynnössä and attachments.The agreement will come into force on contract signature.
The acquired more precise and can change during the course of discussions with providers of negotiations.
- The health station feeding,
- Service center for older people dine outside (non-residents),
- Group family daycare centers, feeding,
- Children and staff a tree nursery group family day-care center,
- Children and staff Pouta cloud group family day-care center,
- The children and the staff of the park group family day-care center,
- Children and staff Otter group family day-care center,
- Children and staff Linnik group family day-care center,
- Honko school students and teachers,
- Pupils and teachers Honkajoen Yhteiskoulu and high school,
- And in addition to home meal services for the elderly.
About the acquisition of the wholeFood Service in connection with the Service are the Employment Contracts Act § 1 luvin 10: business transfer agreement in accordance with the municipal service catering staff will transfer to the service provider's existing employees.
More detailed information can be found in the attached tender documents.Oral questions will not be answered. Email subject line should read "Catering Offer".