87 -- Provide sugar beet pulp pellets and Type #2, Yellow Whole Corn
Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Service | Published September 7, 2007 - Deadline September 14, 2007
This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; proposals are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued. Solicitation No. AG-95CV-S-07-0030 is issued as a request for quotation (RFQ). The solitication document and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular 2005-19. Provide Sugar Beet Pulp pellets (by-product of sugar beet processing) and Type #2, Yellow Whole Corn, in accordance with the quantities, dates and delivery locations per each line item. Corn shall contain minimal dust and cracking of kernels. Unloading of corn shall be done by bottom dump hoppers--no lifting required, with unloading times varying between 1/2 and 1 hour per truckload. NOTE: 24-hour notice is required prior to all deliveries. Deliveries shall occur Monday through Friday, except holidays, between the hours 8:00 am and 2:30 pm local time. No deliveries after 2:30 pm. Variation in quantity is limited to 5% of tonnage per line item. Multiple purchase orders may be awarded. Locations are:
Headquarters: 4 miles north and 1.5 miles each of Dubois, ID, on I-15, Exist 172.
Mud Lake Feedlot: 1 mile west of Mud Lake, ID
01. Sugar beet pulp pellets, delivered to Headquarters, Dubois, ID, between 22 September and 12 October 2007. $_______/ton x 66 tons = $___________.
02. Sugar beet pulp pellets, delivered to Headquarters, Dubois, ID, between 13 and 30 November 2007. $________/ton x 100 tons = $____________.
03. Sugar beet pulp pellets, delivery to Mud Lake Feedlot, Mud Lake, ID, between 13 and 30 November 2007. $________/ton x 40 tons = $__________.
04. Type #2, Yellow Whole Corn, delivered to Mud Lake Feedlot, Mud Lake, ID, between 13 and 30 November 2007. $________/ton x 150 tons = $_________.
05. Type #2, Yellow Whole Corn, dlivered to Headquarters, Dubois, ID, between 03 and 21 December 2007. $________/ton x 150 tons = $_________.
52.211-16, Variance in Quantity; 52.212-1, Instructions to Offerors--Commercial Items (provisions); 52.212-4, Contract Terms and Conditions--Commercial Items; and 52.212-5, Contract Terms and Conditions Required to Implement Statues or Executive Orders--Commercial Items (clauses), apply to this acquisition.
The following additional FAR clauses are applicable: 52.211-16, Variation in Quantity; 52.219-6, Notice of Total Small Business Set-Aside; 52.219-14, Limitations on Subcontracting; 52.222-3, Convict Labor; 52.222-19, Child Labor--Cooperation with Authorities and remedies; 52.222-21, Prohibition of Segregated Facilities; 52.222-26, Equal Opportunity; 52.222-36, Affirmative Action for Workers with Disabilities; 52.225-1, Buy American Act--Supplies; 52.225-13, Restriction on Certain Foreign Porchases; 52.232-33, Payment by Electronic Funds Transfer--Central Contrator Registration. Evaluation will be based on price only. Offerers are advised to include a completed copy of the provision at 52.212-3, Offeror Representations and Certifications--Commercial Items, with their offer.