The purpose of this tender is to enter into a contract for one (1) year with a market participant to remove storage / vegetation in standing timber, open areas and the removal of trees in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
The work for Lot 1 consists mainly of:35,200 ares; 1,222 ares;
- carry out additional work: 167 acres;
- providing workers and equipment: 480 hours.
The work for Lot 2 consists mainly of:24,664 ares; 3178 acres; 7,113 ares; 1,011 ares; 480 hours.
The work for Lot 3 consists mainly of:64,609 ares; 9,939 ares.
Work for lot 4 consists mainly of:19,023 ares; 6,843 ares; 300 pieces.
Work for lot 5 will encompass:19 178 acres; 14,423 ares; 3,191 ares; 1,808 ares.
The work for Lot 6 will encompass:11,112 ares; 1,934 ares; 361 ares; 387 acres.
The work for Lot 7 will encompass:6,872 ares; 15,683 ares; 4,855 ares; 310 hours.
Rotterdam University is looking for one party for the supply and maintenance of interior plants at various locations of Rotterdam University. In addition, the university is looking for one party to maintain exterior landscaping, around the location of Hogeschool Rotterdam, where this applies.
Interieurbeplanting 80 000 EUR incl. VAT per year. This object No rights can be derived.
Outdoor Landscaping 49 500 EUR incl. VAT per year. This object No rights can be derived.
Accepting work at Forestry Commission consisting of:
1) inventory: conducting a full inventory and applying a unique mark on the work (all locations during the initial years);
2) testing: conducting tests, inspections and tests as necessary to work as far as possible on location;
3) Maintenance: perform corrective maintenance work;
4) registration and reporting: inventory and record of work within Forestry Commission, set up a digital (online) reporting system meekijkfunctie for Forestry Commission, providing a uniform reporting;
5) identification and consulting services: for users and contract manager of maintenance, safety, and advice about new developments, etc.
Ca. 2600 pieces of work.