This consultation concerns the forest services or forestry work of thinning DFCI (Forest defense against fire) and clearing of brushwood on the forest massifs located in the territory of the Salonien Country.
The following work is required:
- placing in a heap or evacuation on-site deposit
Maintenance operations will mainly take place on the following massifs:
- the Saint-Chamas massif, La Fare les Oliviers, Lançon-Provence - Surface area: about 4890 ha
- Chaîne des Côtes and Trevaresse: communes of Charleval, Mallemort, and Vernègues - surface area of about 603 ha
- the Massif des Quatre Termes: communes of La Barben, Lançon-Provence and Pélissanne - covering approximately 3141 ha
- the Roques massif: communes of alleins, Aurons, Lamanon, Pélissanne, Salon-de-Provence and Vernègues - surface area of about 4221 ha
- the Arbois massif: communes of Rognac and Velaux - area of about 3550 ha.
Expertise of trees on land managed by the department of Bouches-du-Rhône.