Expert and advisory service related to the transfer of forestry and hunting research results for practice.
The subject of the public contract consists of the following categories of services:
- expert, advisory and information activities in the field of the transfer of forestry and hunting research results that can be used in practice for forest owners, forest managers and forest law enforcement agencies (reference services, literature searches, bibliographical and factual inventories, Forestry and hunting literature, exchange of publications),
- the transfer of forestry research results to forest owners and other specialist public through a scientific journal and expert manual,
- providing events, training and thematic seminars,
- communication with the public and promotion of forest management and hunting (presentation in mass media and professional press, participation and promotion on forest exhibitions and fairs, information leaflets),
- popularization of forestry and hunting science and research (creation, management and regular updating of the web-based information portal).
The subject of the public contract is the provision of expert and advisory activities for forest owners, growers of forest tree planting material, holders of licenses for the circulation of forest reproductive material and other interested parties for the period 2018-2022.
The subject of the contract is as follows:
- expert and advisory activity in the field of forest seedlings,
- expert and advisory activities in the field of forestry nurseries, foundation, restoration and upbringing of forest stands, afforestation, including evaluation of the quality of forest reproductive material and use of demonstration objects,
- expert and consultancy in the field of biotechnology,
- expert and advisory work on the use of introduced forest tree species related to the impacts of climate change in Europe,
- Expert and advisory on the use of fast growing trees.
Implementation of compensatory measures of a forestry character according to the decision on the setting of compensation measures issued by the Regional Authority of the South Moravian Region and according to the conditions in the Office.
The subject of public procurement is the supply of up to 4 pc (sponsor guarantees consumption min. 3 pieces) special wheeled forestry tractors (SLKT) for skidding in difficult terrain. SLKT is in this sense the self-propelled machine frame structure divided into front and rear portions which are connected by vertical (or. Axial) joint, bent to the steering hydraulic cylinder (cylinder).
Part of the tender is also performing service work and inspections prescribed by the manufacturer SLKT and its extensions throughout the lifetime SLKT including the related supplies and spare parts, as well as any necessary related services.
Delivery of up to 4 pc (sponsor guarantees consumption min. 3 pieces) special forest wheeled tractors including security services.
The subject of procurement is the supply of up to 4 units (the sponsor guarantees the withdrawal min. 3 pieces) special wheeled forestry tractors (SLKT) for skidding in difficult terrain. SLKT in this sense is a self-propelled machine frame structure is divided into front and rear portions which are connected by vertical (or. Axial) joint, bent in a hydraulic steering cylinder (s). Part of the tender is also carrying out inspections and servicing work specified by the manufacturer SLKT and bodies throughout the lifetime SLKT including the related supplies and spare parts, as well as any necessary related services.
Delivery of up to 4 units (the sponsor guarantees the withdrawal min. 3 pieces) special forest wheeled tractors, including the security services.
The subject of this contract is six years of intensive regeneration care in selected areas of national importance. On non-forest areas will be carried out substantial reduction in invasive species, mosaic mowing, grazing sheep and goats and small planting of indigenous trees and will create optimal conditions for the development of desirable communities. For forestry measures will be thinning in favor of insects, dosadby oak and cutting trees. The project will also be removed three small illegal dumps. The exact specification of measures is presented in various parts of the public contract.
The subject of this public contract is a six-year intensive recovery of care in selected areas of national importance. In the non-forest areas, substantial reduction of invasive species, mowing mowing, sheep and goat grazing and small plantations of the habitat of the original trees will be carried out and optimal conditions will be created for the development of desirable communities. Forestry measures will include educational interventions in favor of insects, oak trees and tree cuts. Within the project, three smaller black dumps will also be removed. The exact specification of the measure is given for the individual parts of the public contract.
Manual cutting subalpine vegetation and clean biomass to designated locations totaling 82,084 ha in the years 2017 to 2023 according to Appendix # 1. Demolition of the sward at a minimum thickness of 10 cm on the five sub-plots with a total area of 0.4 hectares and subsequent mowing range 0.25 hectares in 2021, 0.30 hectares in 2022, 0.25 hectares in the year 2023rd
Planting and dosadby rowan (Sorbus aucuparia L., further RP) and sycamore (Acer pseudoplatanus L., further KL) underplanting silver fir (Abies alba, also JD) including mechanical building protective barriers (protection group and individual) and implementation RP chemical protection in the years 2016-2023, all including aftercare. Locations are situated in the 7th and 8th forest vegetation zone.
The subject of this public contract is the supply of materials for cultivation works (in particular supplies of forest tree planting material, chemical products for forest protection, fencing), including their application in the framework of the execution of cultivation works (especially preparation of afforestation, afforestation, mechanical and chemical protection against ravines and against wildlife, forest protection against insect pests) and other cultivation (especially educational interventions in young forest stands).