Rate Contract for Cork Sheet Cutting And Pasting For Boat 4 and 5 In MDL Premises.
Proposed Upgrade Works to Main Access Roads at 3 No. IDA Parks: (i) Rathvallikeen, Kinsale; (ii) Springfield, Youghal; and (iii) Foxhole, Youghal for IDA Ireland
Type of Contract:
Object: Electronic Auction - Acquisition of whiteboards and bulletin boards, cork and felt with easel.
The work involves the creation of pedestrian crossings street Kempen (4000 CORK) and the longitudinal marking of parking areas.
The work is carried out on a type IIb network.
- Demolition and dismantling of existing materials;
- Construction of new foundations and concrete roadbed;
- Supply and installation of new curbs or disassembly;
- Supply and installation of water streams;
- Supply and installation of median coatings;
- Supply and installation of floor coverings;
- Road markings in thermoplastic;
- Laying ducts.
The work involves the creation of pedestrian crossings street Kempen (4000 CORK) and the longitudinal marking areas stationnement.Les work is carried out on a type of network IIb.Les work includes: - demolition and removal of existing materials - Construction of new foundations and concrete riprap - Supply and installation of new borders or dismantling - Supply and installation of water streams - Supply and installation of median coverings - Supply and installation of coverings floor - road markings in thermoplastic - duct laying.
Facilities Maintenance Services at Cork County Hall Campus, Carrigrohane Road, Cork.
Cork, Sainte-Marguerite - Development of a bus strip adaptation with sidewalks and redevelopment 2 bus stops to make them accessible to persons with reduced mobility
reconstruction of joint work of the retaining wall, adaptation for the bus stop to the PMR and burial of the medium pressure pipe GAS Carrefour street Affected and Charlemagne at a place called "Chapel Momelette" in 4020 CORK (JUPILLE-SUR-MEUSE)
Supply of wood and products of wood and cork, except furniture, articles of straw and plaiting materials in order to provide humanitarian assistance or disaster relief of natural or man-made disasters on 2017 18.104.22.168 cond. unit 1.00 0.10 0.10 Total: 0.10
The work involves the complete replacement of traffic lights and two junctions include:
- Achieving the trenches sidewalk and road;
- Laying trench ducts and cables necessary for operation of the installation;
- The placement of poles and lanterns;
- The placement of buttons;
- The placement of a wardrobe and a control station;
- The placement of a power cabinet;
- Connecting and programming the system;
- Technical acceptance of installations by an approved body;
- Complete programming systems;
- The completion of detailed plans BUILT AS.
The market is structured in two separate tranches, the first is firm and the other conditional subject to the provision of financial support by the Contracting Authority.
- Unit 1 (some) formed by the intersection Maghin bridge (Bridge St. Leonard), the St. Barbara pier and dock Godefroid Kurth 4000 CORK;
- Unit 2 (conditional): crossroads formed by the Avenue Prévers Joseph and rue de Vise in 4020 CORK (JUPILLE-SUR-MEUSE).
- The safety net prevents unauthorized introduction in the field of machine operation
- Minimum performance center in cycle 2 plate (input data: Board size 2800x2700x16 / 18mm, length cutting ~ 50mb cutting Type of work: one shift (8h / day)) - 120 plates per shift.
- Transport, siting and installation with elements of piping installation
- Job Training for 2-3 people
- A set of keys set of controls and lubrication to the machine
- Warranty 12 months with a possible extension to 24 months
- Visit of service up to 12 hours after being notified of the fault.
- Instruction in English and declaration of conformity.
The contract is for the execution of the following repair work: - Implementation of new layers of flooring in separate rooms on the ground floor of the building. - Implementation of the tile floors and floor panels in each room. - Implementation break for new doors and walled door openings in existing walls of masonry construction. - New fortified walls of aerated concrete blocks and the strengthening portion of the ceiling through the execution of reinforced concrete beams under the brick walls. Chimneys above the roof slope will be walled with clinker bricks and finished so. concrete cap. - Supplement damaged plaster walls and ceilings, as well as construction of new plaster on the walls wymurowanych. - Implementation of the plaster on the jambs of doors and windows, fill window sills. - Implementation takes away the plaster on the walls and ceilings in the rooms of the building. - Laying tile glaze on the walls in the rooms hygienic - sanitary. - Painting of walls and ceilings of rooms in the building. - Supply and installation of interior doors for offices, sanitary archive. - Supply and installation of exterior doors entrance to the residential premises. - Supply and installation of doors in Forest Animal Rehabilitation Centre in the scope of work sanitary work consists of the following: - Domestic hot and cold water. - Installation of sanitary sewage system. - Installation of central heating. The scope of works includes the following electrical work: - Electrical installations building will be equipped with lighting installations and sockets and the installation of three-phase current for connecting electric cookers. These sections are: - gas boiler - archives, office rooms, corridors - two living rooms on the first floor and stairwells. At the entrance to the building will be located the main power switch. Low voltage systems and alarm: In the field of low voltage electrical installation works will perform the alarm system and surveillance cameras, telecommunication installation, computer network.
A detailed description of the contract was included in Annex 2 to the inquiry.
Quantity Surveying Consultancy Services sought for a residential infill development at Gerald Griffin Street in Cork City, Ireland.
Civil and Structural Engineering Consultancy Services sought for a residential infill development comprising of 41 units, a community facility and associated site development works in Cork City, Ireland.
Mechanical & Electrical Engineering Consultancy Services sought for a residential infill development comprising of 41 units, a community facility and associated site development works in Cork City, Ireland.