HEALTH SYSTEM IMPROVEMENT PROJECT - P113349
CPIB Health-3 | Published October 3, 2016 - Deadline November 4, 2016
Micronutrients For Food Fortification
1. The Ministry of Public Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan onbehalf of labour Body CPIB "Health-3",declares International Competitive Bidding for procurement of the Micronutrients for foodfortification open and invites eligible bidders to submit sealed bids forthe deliveryof:
Item of goods
Maximal price of purchased goods in USD on CIP Tashkent terms
Bid Security amount in USD
Vitamin-Mineral Mixture for FlourFortification / Premix
1 650 000,00
Potassium Iodate, «FCC» grade forfortification edible salt
Supposed conditions of delivery CIP Tashkent. within 70 days after L/C becomes effective
2. A complete set of biddingdocuments may be purchased by all interested bidders upon submission of a written Application/Guarantee Letter about compliance toqualification criteria to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of USD 300.00 (three hundred). Local bidders as well as bidders having accreditedrepresentations in the Republic of Uzbekistan pay cost of bidding documents in UzbekSums at the exchange rate fixed by the Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan on the day of payment. Payment may be made viabank transfer only to one of two following accounts of CPIB "Health-3":
USD account: acc. ?20210840504947771004, Joint StockCommercial Bank "Invest Finance Bank", address: 18b, Navoi str., Tashkent, 100011 Republic ofUzbekistan; SWIFT: INFBUZ2X, Correspondent account 30111840610000217501 ? OJSC "Promsvyazbank" Moscow, Russia SWIFTCode: PRMSRUMM.or
Uzbek Sum account: acc. no. 22696000304947771004, Joint Stock Commercial Bank "Invest FinanceBank", address: 18b, Navoi str., Tashkent, 100011 Republic of Uzbekistan; MFO 01041.
All banking charges and fees related to the bank transfer (including correspondent bankcharges) shall be on the bidder's account. Cash payments and certified checks are not accepted. The complete set of biddingdocuments may be sent to the bidder by courier or handed over to the authorized representative of the bidder at the belowaddressupon receipt of a written request providing full contact details of the bidder and availability of document confirming payment ofthe non-refundable fee for documents. The Bidder's application shall contain an e-mail address (if any) where bidding documents canbe sent t?.
The bidding documents is availablefrom October 4,2016.
3. Bids shall be submitted at the following address: CPIB"Health-3", 51, Parkentskaya str., Tashkent, 100007, Republic of Uzbekistanby 14:00 o'clock (local time) on November 4, 2016.
4. Bids shall be opened at the presence of Bidders'applicants/representatives who choose to attend at 15:00 (Tashkent time) on November 4, 2016., at the following addressat the Small Conference Room, Tashkent Institute of Advanced Medical Education, 51,Parkentskaya str., Tashkent city, 100007, Republic of Uzbekistan.
5. The offers of applicants/representatives shall beaccompanied by the Bid Security in the form of a Bank Guarantee or Advance.
6. The companies, wishing to participate in the presentbids, simultaneously together with the application for participation in the bids, at least one day prior to date of bids openinghave to submit the Guarantee Letter ? the declaration for qualification selection of applicants for the admission to participationin the bids. The declaration should contain the following data confirmed by applicants, thattheBidder:
§ is not inthe process of reorganization, liquidation or bankruptcy;
§ theBidder willin due time provide all documents necessary to confirm the fulfillment of the requirements of the qualificationselection;
§ doesnot have a record of non-performance of obligations under earlier concluded contracts;
§ was established not less thansix months before the tender announcement;
§ is notundergoing any legal or arbitrage case with the Customer or the Labour Body;
§ availability of financial andcommercial parameters;
§ the Bidder should not be inoffshorezones.
Non-provision by the Bidder of the Guarantee Declaration Letter can form the basis forrejection of his bid, which will be returned to the Bidder as one not meeting the requirements of the qualification selectioncriteria; Terms of preliminary qualification selection of applicants for participation in thebids are specified in bidding documents.
7. All legal entities irrespective of forms of ownership,foreign and domestic producers (suppliers), including subjects of small business can take part in the bids. For domestic producersthere areexisting price preferences provided by the legislation.
The current procurement shall be purchased by the funds ofaccumulation account, created in accordance with the Joint Resolution of the Ministry of Finance, Central Bank, the Ministry ofHealth "On approval of regulations for the order of accumulation of part of funds of milling enterprises from implementation offlour fortification" and registered by the Ministry of Justice on November 19, 2005 under #1522.