Delivery of First Tier (Casework) Welfare Rights provision which will include: Welfare Benefits, Money Advice/Financial Inclusion, Employment and Housing.
It is anticipated that the scope of the services required will include a range of business services which are set out and further defined below. The Council expects its chosen partner to deliver all services within the Lot. The Council will retain statutory and policy making and statutory responsible functions and a core team of officers.
Throughout the term of any contract, the successful tenderer shall be required to meet stipulated key performance indicators. The Council is open minded about the structure and the form of its relationship with the provider organisation and wishes to explore and develop the various options during the competitive dialogue process. In this respect the Council is open to collaborative bids being received.
It is anticipated that the scope the services required include a range of business services which may include:-
1. Financial services including financial accounting and fiscal services, financial processing (accounts receivable and payable, insurance claims management and payroll management services). Compilation of financial statements and budget monitoring. Financial management advisory services.
2. Procurement including procurement consultancy services.
3. ICT infrastructure support and delivery and Design including ICT delivery and graphic design and print room services for internal and external communications.
4. Customer Services including walk in and contact centres.
5. Revenues and Benefits including revenues and benefits services, rent processing and collection, corporate management.
6. Human Resources including transactional and advisory human resources, training, occupational health (administrative and professional) services and health and safety.
7. General post room services.
8. The Council reserves the right to include services of a similar nature during the lifetime of the contract.
North Tyneside Council is seeking expressions of interest from suitably experienced organisations who may wish to tender for the above. The successful organisation will be required to create and host a web interface that links via an API (Application Programming Interface) to the existing School Fund Manager database which holds financial transactions, meal numbers and account balances for named individuals.
North Tyneside Council (‘the Authority’) is inviting expressions of interest from suitably experienced organisations to provide suitable renewable energy systems to the Authority’s housing stock, which may include public buildings. This opportunity will involve the granting of rights to install photovoltaic equipment, which will be eligible for admission to the UK Government Feed in Tariff Scheme (FITS), on up to three thousand five hundred (3,500) Authority owned properties, around 278 blocks of flats, and, potentially some public buildings and schools within the Borough of North Tyneside. The Provider will be required to offer a solution that will maximise the financial incentives available to the Authority including East and West facing properties.