Market Engagement Event - NHS England Midlands & East (East) – Nazeing Valley Health Centre, Nazeing, Waltham Abbey, Essex
NHS ARDEN AND GREATER EAST MIDLANDS COMMISSIONING SUPPORT UNIT | Published October 19, 2015
Arden & Greater East Midlands Commissioning Support Unit (AG CSU) on behalf of NHS England Midlands & East (East) would like to invite providers to attend a Market Engagement Event which will inform the market of the intention to re-procure Alternative Provider Medical Services (APMS) at Nazeing Valley Health Centre, 64-66 North Street, Nazeing, Waltham Abbey, Essex EN9 2NW.
The Market Engagement Event will take place on the morning of the 5th November 2015 at NHS England Midlands & East (East) offices located at; Swift House, Hedgerows Business Park, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 5PF.
The Market Engagement Event will provide:
• an overview of the services to be provided
• details of the anticipated contract type, length and particular conditions
• an overview of the procurement process and the anticipated timeline
For this service provision Arden & GEM CSU would like to encourage innovative solutions including consortia, strategic alliances and sub-contracts which will deliver value for money and improved services to patients. The services must be provided by GPs and Nurses and they will be required to deliver an outcome based service to include:
• High quality Primary Medical Services responsive to the needs of the local population
• Provision of professional advice to patients and promotion of healthy living with the aim of tackling the underlying causes of ill health
• Provision of all essential and additional services
• All Enhanced Services commissioned by NHS England, the Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) and the local authority
• Robust business management systems and processes for improved patient experience
• Financial management – efficient use and maximisation of available resources. Maintain financial control within the available budget
It is intended that a procurement process will commence in November 2015 with a view for the services commencing on the 1st June 2016.
Places for the Market Engagement Event are limited therefore reservations are limited to no more than 2 persons per organisation.
To reserve your place please email the following details to Catherine.Woodman@ardengemcsu.nhs.uk, for the attention of Catherine Woodman, before 4th November 2015:
• Name of delegate/s
• Job title of delegate/s
• Organisation details, including address
• Delegate email address and telephone number
Please note this is purely a market assessment exercise to gather facts on potential providers. The subsequent procurement will be advertised separately and all organisations wanting to participate will need to respond to the procurement advertisement as and when published.