Financial Advisors for Residences Project
FALMOUTH EXETER PLUS | Published September 11, 2015 - Deadline September 25, 2015
The project relevant to this tender is the procurement of a Design, Build, Finance and Operate partner for the development of this next phase of student residences.
As part of the project, we require a partner to provide financial support and expertise from the early stages through until full project completion.
The general scope of requirements is listed below (although this will be modified to meet our particular requirements on successful award of contract):
• Preparation of financial pro-formas to assist with comparability of bidders’ submissions; and
• Assist with briefing of Candidates and/or preparation of briefing documentation.
• Lead financial workstream meetings with bidders during dialogue period, University team progress/review meetings at key stages, and regular conference calls;
• Assist in the evaluation of the submissions;
• Advise on commercial and financial aspects of bids;
• Review and interrogate bidder financial models;
• Provide advice on any clarifications or actions as necessary throughout the tender period;
• Financial input to drafting of final tender documents eg ITSFT;
• Provide feedback on financial submissions to de-selected parties;
• Review any taxation or funding issues raised by bidders, supported by University’s tax advisors; and
• Provide guidance on accounting policy and taxation, supported by University’s auditors.
Preferred Bidder to Financial Close
• Up to and following selection of the preferred bidder, assistance with commercial discussions through to completion;
• Monitoring of changes made to the financial model between preferred bidder and financial close;
• Financial input to specific aspects of project documents;
• Supporting the University’s interaction with the funder;
• Advice to the University to ensure a smooth and efficient financial close process;
• Benchmarking of financial transactions; and
• Assist University with final sign offs at financial close.
• Assistance in informing, monitoring and managing project risks through the procurement;
• Work with the University’s other advisers in an efficient and cost effective manner; and
• Assist with any presentations to the FX Plus Board and other relevant stakeholders.