District Heating Energy Efficiency - P132741
Oblasne Public Utility ?Mykolaivoblteploenerho? | Published January 11, 2016 - Deadline February 2, 2016
Replacement Of Insulation Of Heating Networks In The City Of Mykolaiv
Invitation for Bids
District Heating Energy Efficiency Project (UDHEEP)
Contract Title: Replacement of Insulation ofHeating Networks in the City of Mykolaiv
Reference No. UDHEEP-MYK-ICB-05
1. ThisInvitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice(GPN) for this Project that appeared in UNDevelopment Business issue of September 8, 2014.
2. Ukraine has received financing from theWorld Bank toward the cost of the Ukraine District Heating Energy Efficiency Project (UDHEEP), andintends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract UDHEEP-MYK-ICB-05 for Replacement of Insulation of Heating Networks in the City of Mykolaiv.
3. The Oblasne Public Utility"Mykolaivoblteploenerho" now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for removal of existing worn insulation and construction ofthermal insulation of approximately 52.8km of municipal heat/hot water pipelines OD=57 to530mm (steel) via application ofpolyurethane foam by the in-situ pouring method. The intended construction period for the whole of the works shall be twelve (12)month starting from April 15, 2016.
To qualify for awards of the Contract, bidder shall meetthe following minimumqualification criteria:
No history of contract non-performance a result ofcontractor default since 1st January2012;
Noconsistent history of court/arbitral award decisions against the Bidder since 1st January 2012;
Accessto, or availability of, liquid assets, unencumbered real assets, lines of credit, and other financial means (independent of anycontractual advance payment) sufficient to meet the construction cash flow requirements estimated as USD $ 400 000 for the subjectcontract(s) net of the Bidders other commitments;
Experience under construction contracts in therole of prime contractor, JV member, sub-contractor, or management contractor for at least the last 3 (three) years, starting 1stJanuary2012;
At least two(2) of similar contracts, each of minimum value USD 900 000, that have been satisfactorilyand substantially completed as a primecontractor, joint venture member, management contractor or sub-contractor between 1st January 2010 and application submissiondeadline.
The Bidder must demonstratethat it will have the personnel for the key positions that meet the followingrequirements:
In Similar Works Experience (years)
Brief CVs and/or employment records shall be provided for each and every proposed staff to confirm compliance with thisrequirement.
Demonstrated access (for buy, lease, hire, etc) to the key Contractor's equipment listed hereafter:
Equipment Type andCharacteristics
Chemicals meeting and mixing machine forpouring of polyurethane foam
A margin of preference foreligible national contractors/joint ventures shall not be applied.
Further details are provided in the bidding documents.
4. Bidding will beconducted through the International Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank's Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services underIBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers, dated January 2011as revised through July 2014 Corrigenda ("ProcurementGuidelines"), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. Inaddition, please refer to paragraphs1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank's policy on conflict of interest.
5. Interestedeligible bidders may obtain further information from Oblasne Public Utility "Mykolaivoblteploenerho", Mr. Vitaly Borodin, ChiefEngineer, telephone: 38 0512 22-11-49, facsimile number: +38 0512 22-03-58, electronic mail address: email@example.com and inspect the bidding documents during office hours from 08:00 a.m. to 05:00 p.m. local timeat the address given below (1).
6. A complete set ofbidding documents in English languagemay be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address (1) below and uponpayment of a nonrefundable fee of UAH 4 500(four thousand five hundred Ukrainian Hryvnia) or USD $200 (two hundred US dollars). The method of payment will be banking transfer to the account indicated below. The document will be sent byairmail for overseas delivery and surfacemail or courier for local inland delivery orcan be picked from the address (1) below.
7. Bids must be delivered to the address (1) below on or before 12:00 noon local time February 02, 2016. Electronicbidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly openedin the presence ofthe bidders' designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address (1) below on 12:00 noon local time February 02, 2016.
8. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of at least six hundred thousand Ukrainian Hryvnia (600 000 UAH) or an equivalent amount in a freely convertiblecurrency.
9. The address referred to above is:
Oblasne Public Utility"Mykolaivoblteploenerho"
Attention: Mr. Vitaly Borodin, Chief Engineer
Street Address: 5-a Mykolaivska Street
Floor/Room number: 2nd floor, Room2
ZIP Code: 54034
Telephone: +38 0512 22-11-49
Facsimile number: +38 0512 22-03-58
Electronic mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Banking details of the Purchaser for payments in UAH:
Beneficiary: Oblasne Komunal'ne Pidpryemstvo"Mykolaivoblteploenerho"
Account No.: 260013011410 in Mykolaivske OblasneUpravlinnia AT "Oschadbank", Mykolaiv
Banking details of the Purchaser for payments in USD:
Account No.: 26001300018752
Beneficiary: Oblasne Public Utility"Mykolaivoblteploenerho"
Beneficiary Bank: PublicJoint Stock Company "STATE SAVINGS BANK OF UKRAINE"
(JSC "Oschadbank"), Mykolaiv branch
Correspondent Banks (Intermediary)
DEUTSCHE BANK TRUSTCOMPANY, AMERICAS, NEW YORK
BKTRUS 33, 280 PARK AVENUE, NEW-YORK
 The Biddershall provide accurate information on the letter of Bidabout any litigation or arbitration resulting from contracts completed or ongoing under its execution over the last five years. Aconsistent history of court/arbitral awards against the Bidder or any member of a joint venture may result in disqualifying theBidder.