Obtaining a financial advisor and project management support for the 2nd railway track Divača-Koper railway project.
Software support MSRP9.
Subject of the contract is the software support MSRP9, which includes development services and software maintenance support MSRP9 including all regulatory changes, and reporting changes in disclosures during the contract period.
Software must include at least the functionality described below:
- SPPI test.
- Calculation of the fair value of financial assets.
- Assessment of the significance of the change of the contractual cash flows of the financial asset.
- Calculation of the effective interest rate (in the case of variable interest rates of the respective effective interest rate) and in the case of a "burst" items adjusted effective interest rate.
- Classification of financial assets in individual groups (rules of implementation and assessment).
- Calculation of expected credit losses on financial assets classified in group 1 and 2.
- Calculation of expected credit losses on financial assets classified in category 3, according to the rules and methodology to be defined by SID Bank.
- rules of implementation and calculation of expected credit losses for the "burst" items.
The software solution must enable the exchange of data via the base tables in the database IBM DB2 with existing software solutions on the client (all the client's solutions are based on relational databases IBM DB2 and Oracle)
- import data from a data warehouse (IBM DB2 database)
- export data in the data warehouse (IBM DB2 database), the software solution for the lending business (IBM DB2 database) and software solutions for securities trading (Oracle database).
Object of the contract detail specified in paragraph Specifications (Annex 17.6) documentation. The services offered must fully meet the requirements of documentation.