The contract is a long-term loan in the amount of PLN 5 958 458 to repay earlier obligations with respect to the issue of securities and loans and borrowings under the conditions specified in Section III, and the Terms of Reference in Annex 4 to the Terms of Reference Material provisions of the contract.
1. Use of the loan shall be effected by the transfer of funds to a bank account maintained in Kluczbork District Cooperative Bank branch in Kluczbork Wołczyn on the basis of a written order.
2.Spłata loan will be in 119 monthly installments payable in the amount of 49 653.82 PLN 120 and the last installment payable in the amount of PLN 49 653.42 starting on 15/01/2018 and ending 12/15/2027 the year;The banking margin includes all fees, commissions, interest and other banking benefits.
4.Wysokość WIBOR rate for the term 3-month rate is set as the arithmetic mean of the last 10 days of the calendar month preceding the month accounting period, for which the interest due on the loan will be calculated and paid;Payment of interest will be the 15th day of each month starting from the month following the month of disbursement;
6.Odsetki will be charged on the unpaid part of the financial liability, to calculate the amount of interest will receive the actual number of days in each accounting period in relation to the actual number of days in the year (365 or 366 days);
7. In case the term of repayment obligations will fall on a public holiday, it is believed that the repayment period has been preserved, if the repayment installments and interest took place on the first working day after the deadline specified in the contract;
8.Wykonawcy not entitled to charging and collecting any fees and commissions except for the fees specified in the Terms of Reference;
9.Zabezpieczenie claims will be a promissory note with a promissory note;Contractor from the Employer will not charge any commissions or fees in connection with the loan granted during the whole term of the loan. In case of not using the full amount of the loan last installment of the loan will be reduced by the amount of unused credit. The proposed extension of the repayment of installments selected may not extend beyond the final maturity of the obligation.
The contract is for service acquisition of long-term financial liabilities Employer to EUR 43 760 000 PLN, implemented in accordance with art. 518 § 1 point 3 Act of 23.4.1964 - Civil Code (OJ 2014 pos. 121, as amended. D.).
The amount of PLN 43 760 000 composed of the commitments:
1. to Bank Pekao SA, Poland, based in Warsaw - the credit for the amount
9 980 000 PLN (contract No. 2010/3 / O / OCK);
2. to Bank Pekao SA, Poland, based in Warsaw - the credit for the amount
10 980 000 PLN (contract No. 2011/1 / O / OCK);
3. to Bank Pekao SA, Poland, based in Warsaw - the credit for the amount
13 800 000 PLN (contract No. 2013/02 / O / OCK);
4. Poland to Bank Pekao SA in Warsaw - the credit for the amount
4 000 000 PLN (contract No. 2014/02 / O / OCK);
5. to Cooperative Bank based in Namysłów - the credit for the amount
5 000 000 PLN (contract No. KR-12-00996);
The subject of the order is a long-term loan of PLN 5 958 458, intended to repay previously incurred liabilities arising from the issue of securities and borrowed under the terms and conditions set forth in Chapter III of the SETC and Annex 4 to the Terms of Reference.
The subject of the order is a long-term loan of PLN 5 958 458, intended for repayment of previously incurred liabilities under the issue of securities and loans and borrowings under conditions specified in Chapter III of the SETCPP and in Annex No. 4 to the Terms of Reference.