The contract includes reviews of (strategic) business case histories with financial impact.
For the purpose of political, economic, technological, fiscal, administrative or organizational developments and the related shrinkage or growth of the Chamber of Commerce, or the position of the Chamber within the government, the number of additional orders placed under the contract not to estimate. The estimated contract value will exceed the European tender limit of EUR 209 000;
SURF intends to conclude one agreement with one contractor for a period of 3 years. The proposed effective date of the exit agreement is 08.01.2017 and it ends by law on 31.07.2020, but the law of the contracting authority to extend the contract up to 2 times for 1 year, ie until 07.31.2022.
SURF strives for close cooperation with an accounting firm that can empathize with an initial investigation multidisciplinary approach within a very short time in the process and procedures of SURF. In addition to the annual activities the contractor will proactively SURF advise on external developments and management has taken SURF.
The contract consists of:
- Certifying function.
o Consolidated SURF.
o Separate financial statements (SURF office SURFmarket, SURFnet and Surf Sara).
o Interim Control (SURF office SURFmarket, SURFnet and ...
The contract relates to the activities resulting from the financial years 2017 to 2019. The work thus refer to the audit of the financial statements 2017 to 2019 and the issuance of share certificates relating to the financial years 2017 to 2019, or in this years completed projects. In addition, the contract includes an option for SURF to extend for 2 x 1 year.
The agreed prices are fixed prices in euros and excluding VAT during the term of the agreement.
The prices quoted are related to:
1. the control of the (single or consolidated) accounts by a chartered accountant;
2. annually to carry out interim audit and
3. the implementation of the inherent being advisory to the annual audit including the associated
SURF intends to conclude a contract with a single contractor for a period of three years. The proposed effective date of the exit agreement is 08.01.2017 and it ends by law on 31.07.2020, but the law of the contracting authority to extend the contract up to 2 times for 1 year, so until 31.7. 2022.
SURF strives for close cooperation with an accounting firm that can empathize with an initial investigation multidisciplinary approach within a very short time in the process and procedures of SURF. In addition to the annual activities the contractor will proactively SURF advise on external developments and management SURF has surpassed Communities.
The contract consists of:
- Certification function
• Consolidated financial statements SURF;
• Statutory accounts (SURF office SURFmarket, SURFnet and Surf Sara);
• Interim control (SURF office SURFmarket, SURFnet and Surf Sara);
• Other specific statements (regarding individual grant projects OCW, EZ and EU) o Proactive advisory (regarding financial statements, establishment of administrative organization, etc.);
- Bid Auditors report (including eg management letter);
- Requested and unsolicited advice about the Cooperative SURF important subjects (natural advisory), but not exclusively.
The Chamber of Commerce wants because of the expiry of the current contracts do a new tender for its Internet tills and peg system. As the market changes and advances in technology, Chamber of Commerce aims to understand the current market opportunities.
This market consultation aims to question interested market participants on their knowledge and expertise in the field of online payment options.
Law and regulations state that ProRail is setting up an external auditor for statutory audits and for audits at the request of third parties. This tender relates to an assignment to an external auditor which defines the following controls:
1. Financial statements (loyalty): audit of the annual accounts of ProRail BV and the consolidated financial statements of Railinfratrust BV.
2. Subsidy-related audit activities (legality):
- control of subsidy accounts related to BOV (management, maintenance and replacement),
- Control of the subsidy accounts related to MIRT (Multi-annual program Infrastructure, Space and Transport),
- audit of the subsidy accounts related to third-party work,
- Other control related assignments under the control protocol (such as compliance management concession) of the Ministry of IenM,
3. Assurance reports: Assurance report at the annual report (inclus ...
See tender file.
The spend on mission can be defined as follows: entering into a contract for grid software for a period of 5 years. Given the developments in the field of education logistics in relation to the revised qualification will draw attention to expressly in the contract.
The current financial scope of the software is 25 000 EUR per year.
No rights can be derived.
Probation Netherlands wishes to conclude a framework agreement with one party for audit services. The contract consists of one lot. Expected that the framework will be completed end of 2016. The audit of the financial statements in 2016 will have to be implemented by the new contractor. There will be entered into a framework agreement for a period of 2 years with 2 times the possibility of extending the framework agreement with one year.
The City of Utrecht (the municipality) wants to close a framework agreement regarding Construction All Risks Insurance. The municipality wants to one bidder to award the contract. The municipality award the contract to the bidder submitting the economically most advantageous tender.
This tender concerns a European tender under the Public Procurement Act 2012. This municipality is a competitive procedure with negotiation, prior to this a selection. The municipality can keep the contract due to specific circumstances related to the complexity and financial conditions and the associated risks, no award without prior negotiation.