Present procurement procedure refers to the following policies:
1. Fire Insurance. Limited to 250 000 000 EUR per incident and an insured sum total of about 1.1 billion euros.
- Excess of EUR 25 000 per event
Furthermore, in accordance with the cover note Lot 1 (fire insurance) and the attached policy conditions;
2. Liability insurance companies. Insured amounts:
- € 10 million per occurrence with a maximum;
- € 20 million per insurance year.
Furthermore, in accordance with the cover note Lot 2 (AVB insurance) and the attached policy conditions;
3. Electronic insurance. Insured amount to approximately EUR 134 000 000. Furthermore, in accordance with the cover note Lot 3 (electronics insurance) and the attached policy conditions;
4. Fraud / Money insurance.
- Financial loss coverage with a limit of € 7,000,000 per claim for section IA and EUR 500 000 for Section IB
- And Cost recovery of EUR 500 000 in accordance with Section II C and D.
Furthermore, in accordance with the cover note parcel 4 (Fraud / insurance money) and the attached policy conditions;
5. Collective accident insurance. In accordance with the cover note plot 5 (group accident insurance).
Haarlemmermeer municipality allows for the hiring of temporary staff use a dynamic purchasing system. Interested parties are invited to register and sign up for one or more product categories of hiring staff.
Within the DAS can accommodate all hiring contracts of the municipality of Haarlemmermeer.
A contract will be placed in one of the following categories:
- Administrative / Secretarial,
- Automation / ICT,
- Office staff / general service,
- Engineering (civil, green / culture, construction, installation, transport and the environment)
- Field and landscaping,
- Land Management, real estate and planned economy,
- Civic and public affairs,
- Services and facilities,
- Financial / economic / control,
- Legal and insurance,
- Management and management support,
- Project management and project support,
- public order and safety,
- staff and organization,
- Planning / Planning,
- Social Affairs and Employment,
- Sports and recreation,
- Licensing and enforcement,
- Information and communication,
- Welfare and culture.
Candidates may tick several categories of registration for which they are interested.
To be considered for future assignments suppliers can register via the website: https://www.HaarlemmermeerHuurtin.nl
Any supplier that satisfies will be admitted to the qualification criteria.