NG-State Gov & CB TAL 2 (FY10) - P097026
Kogi State Public Service Reform and Development Project | Published March 1, 2016 - Deadline April 22, 2016
The Supply, Installation, Integration, Training, Technical
Support Of An Enterprise Resource Planning (erp) [public Sector] Solution As A State
Integrated Financial Management Information System (sifmis), And Its Related Hardware
And Network Infrastructur
Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Issuing date of the IFB: March 7, 2016
Name of Country: Nigeria
Name of Project: State Integrated Financial Management Information System (SIFMIS)Implementation
Brief Description of the Information System: The supply, installation,integration, training, technical support of an Enterprise ResourcePlanning (ERP) [Public Sector] solution as a State Integrated Financial Management Information System (SIFMIS), and its related Hardware and NetworkInfrastructure.
Loan / Credit Number: IDA 4667 ? 0NG
IFB Title: SIFMISImplementation
IFB Number: KOGI/PSGRDP/ICB/020 - 2016
1. This Invitation forBids (IFB) follows the GeneralProcurement Notice (GPN) for this project that appeared in UNDB online on November 26, 2010.
2. The Federal Government of Nigeria has received a credit from the International Development Association toward the costof Public Sector Governance Reform and DevelopmentProject, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit topayments under the agreement (s) resulting from this IFB number: KOGI/PSGRDP/ICB/020 ?2016. Bidding will be governed by the World Bank's eligibility rules andprocedures.
3. The Kogi State Public Sector Governance Reform and Development Project, State Project Coordinating Unit(SPCU)serves as the implementing agency forthe project and now invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for the supply, installation, integration, training, technicalsupport of an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution (Public Sector) for aState Integrated Financial Management InformationSystem(SIFMIS), and its related Hardware and Network Infrastructure
4. Bidding will be conducted using the InternationalCompetitive Bidding (ICB) procedures specified in the World Bank's Guidelines: Procurement under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits,edition of January 2011 and is open to allBidders eligible as defined in these Guidelines,5 that meet the following minimum qualification criteria:
i. The Bidder to provide evidencethat it has been in the business ofsupplying and supporting ERP system for not less than 5 years.
ii. During the past five (5) years, the Bidder must have successfully completed at least one (1)contract involving the development, installation, and provision of technical support for an ERP Implementation in a Public sectorwith similar functional/technical characteristics and of a comparable scale (Client's certificate of completionwill be required as evidence). Prospective bidders will be required to provide evidence of, and purchaser references or, suchimplementations.
iii. The Bidder should be either the prime manufacturer of the proposed SIFMIS applicationsoftware(s), or be formally approved and authorized by the manufacturer(s) to supply, implement and support the tenderedsoftware(s) in Nigeria. Evidence of such accreditation(s)from the prime manufacturer(s) must be provided within thebid.
iv. The Bidder to provide demonstrable evidence of how effective in-country support will be provided for the software being proposed.
v. TheBidder to provide evidence that the principalbidder has had an annual average turnoverof not less than US$11 million during the last three calendar years.
vi. The bidder to provide evidence ofliquidity capacity of at least USD1.8 million.
5. Interested eligible Bidders may obtainfurther information from Kogi State Public Sector Governance Reform andDevelopment Project, State Project Coordinating Unit (SPCU) and inspect the biddingdocuments at the address given below from 09:00 ? 16:00 hours. A pre-bidmeeting which potential bidders may attend will be held on March 29,2016 at 11:00 hours.
6. A complete set of hard copy bidding documents inEnglish may be obtained by interested Bidders on submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee ofN250,000.00 (Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira only).The method of payment will be by Bankers' Cheque with 'Kogi State Public Sector Reform and Development Project' asbeneficiary.
7. Bids must bedelivered to the address below on or before April 22, 2016 at 1200hours. The BDS for this Clause specifies bidsmust be secured, and by a Bid Security. The amount of Bid Security required is US$175,000. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of Bidders' representatives who choose to attend at the addressbelow at12:45 hours, April 22, 2016.
8. The attention ofprospective Bidders is drawn to (i) the fact that they will be required to certify in theirbids that all software is either coveredby a valid license or was produced by the Bidder and (ii) that violations are considered fraud, which can result in ineligibilityto be awarded World Bank-financed contracts.
Kogi State Public Service Reform and Development Project,
State Project Coordinating Unit (SPCU)
Elder Ebnezass O Bayode
Plot 328, Lokongoma Phase II, PMB 1165
Beside Kogi Foundation, Lokoja
Kogi State ? Nigeria.
+234 803 4003685