Video and photo materials required for international financial assistance programs, publicity, training services
Passenger and commercial vehicles (vans) Purchase of financial lease (leasing) method.
Lithuanian Ministry of Economy (hereinafter - the contracting authority) intends to acquire a contracting authority and its area attributed institutions: the State Tourism Department under the Ministry of Economy, Lithuanian Metrology Inspectorate, Lithuanian Standards Board, Lithuanian Business Support Agency and the National Accreditation Bureau under the Ministry of Economy (hereinafter - subordinate bodies), in place of the public sector financial management system (hereinafter - VSFVS) in accordance with the public sector accounting and financial reporting standards, developed for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 R2 software-based, software Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 R2 (hereinafter - VSFVS software ) updating, improvement (design, programming, training) and maintenance services (hereinafter - services). The contracting authority and subordinate bodies together referred to as the Customer.
Purchased services include the following activities:
1. Various kinds of potential public interventions identification and classification and survey methodology elaboration.
2. The research study "Public interventions impact of financial instruments on the introduction and implementation of the evaluation of performance.
3. Two events in Lithuania and Croatia (state authorities) organization.
4. The training program, according to a research study, preparation and conducting training Lithuania and Croatia, representatives of the authorities.
5. Two final conferences Lithuania and Croatia organizing and conducting.