Service analysis and software development, maintenance and help-desk of the Regional Agricultural Information System (SIAR) - tender IGC: 6180374DF4
The scope of supply is the set of services and activities aimed at ensuring full application of the SIAR and ensure future developments in the years of 2017-2010 financial year.
Specifically, the supply consists of the following services:
- Development and Maintenance of Development;
- Application Management and Database (Products and Services Front-end and Back-end),
- Corrective maintenance and adeguativa,
- User support (remote assistance and local and Training).
Establishment and operation of a financial instrument in the form of a fund called "Fund for Energy and Mobility" relevant to the Commission Regulation (EU) No. 1390/2013 of the Council for the disbursement of loans with direct-rate mortgages:
1) In the implementation of measures for increasing energy efficiency of public buildings and to reduce the energy consumption of lighting networks;
2) The implementation of measures for increasing energy efficiency of healthcare public buildings already identified by the Marche Region within the Project MARS (IEE / 13/465) started in March 2014 and funded by the European Commission - the European Agency for small and Medium Enterprises (EASME) under the European program Intelligent Energy Europe (grant Agreement signed on 02.21.2014);
3) The provision of vehicles for local public transport;
4) The reduction in energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions of enterprises and production areas.
The contract provides for the award of services relating to architecture and engineering, comprising the activities of:
- Site management, service testing, acceptance testing (Art. 148, Presidential Decree 207/2010);
- Liquidation (Art.194, paragraph 1 of Presidential Decree 207/10)
- Financial reports and technical accounting clearance (EC Reg. 1698/2005 as amended);
- Elaborate renovation Control project, updating the operating and maintenance manuals (art.148, paragraph 4, of Presidential Decree 207/2010);
- Coordination and site management office supervision (art.148, paragraph 2 of Presidential Decree 207/2010);
- Office works management (artt.147-149-150, Presidential Decree 207/2010);
- Job accounting in the body (art.185, DPR 207/10);
- Safety coordination runtime (art.151, Presidential Decree 207/2010).