Request for Tenders (RFT) for the provision of Sustainability and Responsible Investment Services to the National Treasury Management Agency (NTMA), as controller and manager of the Ireland Strategic Investment Fund (ISIF).
Provision of a Master, Backup and Specialist Loan Services Provider to provide a number of services to NAMA including:
A. Master Servicing
1. The electronic recording and collation of loan data including information in relation to:
IV. Hedging arrangements;
V. Underlying assets held as security, including detailed information in relation to property (investment, development and land-bank);
VI. Other underlying collateral (e.g.: shares etc.);
VII. Valuation data for underlying assets and loans;
2. The provision of a centralised reporting and MIS interface with NAMA;
3. The provision of accounting services to NAMA;
4. Centralised cash collection and foreign exchange management;
5. Liaison with NAMA personnel regarding key trigger events;
B. Back up primary servicing.
C. Special Servicing.
Master, Backup and Specialist Service Provider to NAMA.
Master Servicing contract, which was due to expire in November 2017, has been extended by 38 months to 31.12.2020.