Obtain surveys, surveys, databases, and researches in the framework of the project identification number KOPOP-1.0.0-VEKOP-15-2016-00043.
In order to properly implement the objectives of the project (increase customer satisfaction, lead time and internal time management, increase the number of system integration and increase the level of electronic administration, etc.), to create surveys, reports, databases and researches to measure the base and target value of each project performed.
The achievement of the objectives must be demonstrated and substantiated by facts. For this purpose, bases should be determined to measure the results achieved to the base to determine if the target values have been reached. To do this, the following types of tasks, or some of them, should be performed depending on the scope of each task.
Types of tasks to be performed:
- Questionnaire survey,
- Preparation of a deep interview,
- Performing research,
- Writing a Study,
- Development of measurement method and timetable of measurements, preparation of back measurements,
- Acquisition and processing of relevant available databases.
Total amount: net 84 425 197 HUF.
The contracting entity undertakes to exhaust the financial envelope by at least 70% of the total amount.
A detailed description of the subject of the procurement is contained in Volume V of the Public Procurement Documents.
providing bus transport services for the supply Interurban scheduled public bus transport vehicle operation.
The subject of the acquisition of all flight operated by the contracting and supply all new scheduled flight arise during the term of the contract, public bus public transport service within the specified quantity (requirement km) In the case of contracting demand.
full operation of scheduled bus lines and on buses provided by the contractor's staff provided by the contracting authority.
The object of the purchase as well as ticket and pass sales activities related to the performance of the scheduled public bus public transport provision and control of travel entitlements.The buses operated by the contractor at his own expense, liability and expense - and maintained. relevant legal requirements and technical standards for buses állapotért the contractor full financial, moral and criminal responsibility.
Annual mileage of 19 528 thousand km agenda.Since that acquisition, it carried out in order to meet the subcontract referred to, so in the event that the Purchaser exercises the right order reduction recorded in the sub-contract - is contracting is entitled to a proportion of this reduction treaty amendment - or without any penalty - up to 50% - al - ordered to reduce mileage.
The contracting authority does not allow a partial bid, as part of the bidding exclude enable optimal transport organization and at different times - and have no single treatment option contracts concluded by application of business rates.
Existence liability insurance required for the business contracted condition contract.exempted on the basis of § 131 (9) of the obligations from the contract or this reason also stipulates that the entry into force of the procurement process to be concluded as a result of this agreement as a condition precedent.
Ensuring Interurban scheduled, bus transport services for the supply of public bus transport vehicle operation.
The subject of the purchase of every flight operated by the contracting authorities and contracting entities need for each new flight, arising during the term of the contract is scheduled, public bus public transport service provision within the specified quantity (km desired).
full operation of buses and staff provided by the contractor provided by buses on scheduled flights contracting.
The subject of the purchase also supply related to scheduled public bus public transport ticket and pass sales performance of activities and the monitoring of travel entitlements.The buses to the contractor at his own expense, liability and expense operated - and maintained. legal requirements and rules on buses appropriate technical állapotért the contractor's full financial, moral and criminal responsibility.
Annual mileage scheduled 19 528 thousand km.Since that acquisition takes place in order to fulfill the subcontracting referred to, so in the event that the Purchaser exercises the right set of subcontract orders reduction - is in proportion to this reduction Contracting Authority is authorized to contract amendments, - or without other sanctions - up to 50% - al - ordered to reduce mileage.
Contracting authorities may not allow part-bidding as part of the authorization rule out bidding for the optimal organization of transport and at different times - and uniform treatment of contracts concluded by applying entrepreneurial awards would not have been possible.
The existence of the liability insurance required for a contract to contract terms.exempted on the basis of § 131 (9) of the obligations from the contract or this reason stipulated in this procurement procedure as a result of the entry into force of the agreement with condition precedent as well.
National, regional and suburban ensure regular, public bus transport services to the contractor's own 23 pieces of disposable bus and its own staff, ticket - and ticket sales - as well as the performance of control activities.
The object of the acquisition:
- Every flight operated by the contractor, and if required all new flight, arising during the term of the contract is scheduled, public bus public transport service within the specified quantity (km demand) performance.
- Buses on scheduled flights operated by the contractor only buses and staff provided by himself.
- The subject of acquisition also supply related to scheduled public bus public transport ticket and pass sales performance of activities and the monitoring of travel entitlements.
- Operating and maintenance costs of the buses are borne by the contractor.Contractor közlekedtetéséért in good technical condition and operation of the relevant statutory provisions buses full financial, moral and criminal responsibility.
Winning bidders must have been authorized by NAV teller machine and to ensure an ergonomically correct way pénzkezelési- and ticketing activities (cash desk, cash register).
Quantity:58.§ subsection (1). Optional sub).
The contracting authority is expected for buses:
design on the national (distance), 2-axis bus (16)
- Age Act 2013 or a later age,
- The total quantity of at least 8 "Tempo 100" exam suitable technical design,
- Length 11 500 - 13 500 mm,
- Door formula 1-1-0 or 1-2-0,
- Normal floor height of at least 4.5 m3 of luggage insurance,
- Diesel engine, rated at least EURO 5,
- The number of passengers at least 48 people.
Suburban, design on the bus (7):
- Age in 2003 or later,
- Length 11 500 - 13 500 mm,
- Door formula 2-2-0 or 2-2-1,
- Low-floor and low entry level design,
- Engine diesel, rated at least EURO 3,
- The number of passengers at least 67 people.the duration of the contract, the average age of 1 year increase every year. Contracting authority will inform the bidders to purchase those serving in the performance of the service contract, so far Principal exercises the right to reduce the mileage offer, contracting it will also reduce the mileage they require in the same proportion.