The present framework agreement covers the tax burden optimization tasks of the metropolis as a taxpayer and tax advice for the following services of the Metropolis - finance management - Delegation service and management of public services - direct taxation department and financial studies - management and water management sanitation.
This is a framework agreement with no minimum and no maximum.
The invitation to tender for audit assignments, advice and assistance in litigation relating to direct and indirect taxation for the following services of the Metropolis:
- Financial management
- Service management and delegation of public services
- Direct tax service and financial studies
- Water and sanitation directions.
The Delegate's mission is to manage and operate the marina at Rouen.
The delegatee will ensure in particular:
- The reception and information boaters, the placement of boats and the booking of locations,
- the security of property and people,
- The operation and operation of all services to users (port afloat, dry port, fuel station, fairing area, motorhomes area, bike rental, sanitary and laundry, distribution of fluids ... )
- the administrative and financial management of the service,
- maintenance of equipment.
The remuneration of the delegate will be composed of the remuneration received from users. The price list must be approved by the metropolis.
The delegatee will pay each year to the Metropolis a fee whose methods of calculation will be fixed in the contract.
Given the operating constraints, the Métropole reserves the right to pay the delegate a financial contribution to the service charges.
The objective of the mission is to bring to the metropolis Rouen Normandy and SNCF network all the legal elements necessary financial and technical decision making about coverage (built or free, total or partial) of railways in the part of the implementation of the new district of Rouen station.
The studies are divided into 3 phases defined as follows: Phase 1: Diagnosis of existing - state of the art Phase 2: Scoping Study Phase 3: Feasibility Study.
The assistance particularly consists of:
- Provide strategic advice to the client all throughout the procedure on internal and external organizational structures for the project,
- Ensure and guarantee coordination of the work carried out internally by the Metropolis of services and externally by other consultants, and ensure the mobilization of multiple stakeholders during the whole process,
- Contribute to respect the timetable for the development of plui, creating a dynamic and sustained pace of work and ensuring the proper execution of each step of the development of plui. This will include offering and create anticipation tools and implementation monitoring tools,
- Analyze the risks, set up a warning and reporting system,
- Allow financial monitoring of the project.
This notice concerns the manufacture of bushings for
electrical transformers of the Grand Maison hydroelectric power station.
Each transformer of the site is equipped with:
- 3 HTB bushings (420 kV-1 600 A)
- 1 crossing NEUTRE (170 kV-1000 A)
- 6 HTA bushings (36 kV -> = 8000 A)
Prior to manufacture, studies will be required or
justifications will have to be made for identical crossings possibly already
The delivery of the crossings to be made after manufacture.
The market should be a fare market with no financial commitment.