The present framework agreement covers the tax burden optimization tasks of the metropolis as a taxpayer and tax advice for the following services of the Metropolis - finance management - Delegation service and management of public services - direct taxation department and financial studies - management and water management sanitation.
This is a framework agreement with no minimum and no maximum.
The invitation to tender for audit assignments, advice and assistance in litigation relating to direct and indirect taxation for the following services of the Metropolis:
- Financial management
- Service management and delegation of public services
- Direct tax service and financial studies
- Water and sanitation directions.
The objective of the mission is to bring to the metropolis Rouen Normandy and SNCF network all the legal elements necessary financial and technical decision making about coverage (built or free, total or partial) of railways in the part of the implementation of the new district of Rouen station.
The studies are divided into 3 phases defined as follows: Phase 1: Diagnosis of existing - state of the art Phase 2: Scoping Study Phase 3: Feasibility Study.
The assistance particularly consists of:
- Provide strategic advice to the client all throughout the procedure on internal and external organizational structures for the project,
- Ensure and guarantee coordination of the work carried out internally by the Metropolis of services and externally by other consultants, and ensure the mobilization of multiple stakeholders during the whole process,
- Contribute to respect the timetable for the development of plui, creating a dynamic and sustained pace of work and ensuring the proper execution of each step of the development of plui. This will include offering and create anticipation tools and implementation monitoring tools,
- Analyze the risks, set up a warning and reporting system,
- Allow financial monitoring of the project.
This notice concerns the manufacture of bushings for
electrical transformers of the Grand Maison hydroelectric power station.
Each transformer of the site is equipped with:
- 3 HTB bushings (420 kV-1 600 A)
- 1 crossing NEUTRE (170 kV-1000 A)
- 6 HTA bushings (36 kV -> = 8000 A)
Prior to manufacture, studies will be required or
justifications will have to be made for identical crossings possibly already
The delivery of the crossings to be made after manufacture.
The market should be a fare market with no financial commitment.
This study should deepen the feasibility of developing a larger heating network and complementary to other existing networks in the territory of the Metropolis Rouen and Normandy primarily powered by energy plant Vesta Grand-Quevilly .
The purpose of this contract is to:
- Validate the potential of energy recovery on the UVE, and heat for sale on the study area,
- Define the impacts of different options for development of a new heat network (route, cost of heat, impact UVE), the impact of the project cost in the amount of the price of MWh paid by users of network and the processing rate required for members of SMÉDAR,
- Analyze the different legal and financial structures of each of the identified solutions,
- Analyze the impact and heat network management arrangements "Vesuvius" (superheated water valuation of UVE).
The study area covers 8 of the 71 municipalities of the Metropolitan Rouen Normandie: Saint-Étienne-du-Rouvray, Sotteville-Les-Rouen Grand Quevilly, Petit-Quevilly, Rouen Darnétal Bihorel, Bois-Guillaume . These 8 municipalities concentrate 48% of the metropolitan population.