This contract is for the supply, implementation and maintenance of an automation tool and put orchestration availability of IT resources and services for the General Secretariat of the economic and financial departments.
It is divided into 4 parts in orders to benefits as follows:
- Component 1: Implementation of the solution
- Component 2: Maintenance and support
- Component 3: Additional services
- Component 4: Acquisition of equipment and software
the expected benefits for each component are the subject of a detailed description in the CCTP.
The contract involves:
- Operate, that is to say, monitor, drive, perform routine maintenance and troubleshoot collective heating production facilities and hot water Elogie and Siemp,
- Provide for the site production equipment, major maintenance and renewal of facilities.
- Establish a set of technical and financial provisions allowing the optimization of expenses and better control of consumption and loads.
This contract is for the realization of the website of the financial courts and related institutions, including its design and graphic and technical realization.
this contract covers the following needs:
- Consulting, editorial redesign, graphic and ergonomic;
- The technical and functional development;
- Application management (maintenance and development). This benefit will be formalized in the form of a conditional phase.
The Group deploys Huep since 2014 professionalization of coding medical information, particularly medical diagnostics, in MCO sector. This approach aims firstly, to better organize the collection of information within the poles of GH Huep and, secondly, to improve the quality and relevance of the coding performed and thereby to better use the activity carried out, both in relation to the description of the heaviness of supported its financial translation.
The contract is intended to accompany the Sun of GH in implementing the required action plan.
The purpose of this contract is to provide, integrate, ensure the recovery of data, to accompany the training of administrators and users, to ensure the support and maintenance of a solution of the type of project management / business case for the Operational, technical and financial follow-up of the international cooperation and development aid projects carried out by Expertise France abroad. Details of the functional and technical requirements are given in the additional information in this notice.
Supply of kitchen consumables and hygiene items to the administrative restaurants managed by the association for the management of restaurants of financial administrations (Agraf).
Supply of consumables.
Supply of wadding with distribution equipment available.
Provision of soil care articles.
Supply of hygiene clothes.
Provision of disposable items and decor.
Supply of operculeuse articles.
This consultation (hereinafter referred to as "the Consultation") concerns the award of a public contract for property and casualty insurance, non-occupant homeowner's liability and loss of rents on behalf of the Caisse des Dépôts. deposits and consignments (hereinafter 'the Contracting Authority') and associated services. The Consultation is initiated and conducted by the Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations, a special establishment codified in Articles L.518-2 and following of the Monetary and Financial Code (hereafter "The Contracting Authority").