This contract is for the supply, implementation and maintenance of an automation tool and put orchestration availability of IT resources and services for the General Secretariat of the economic and financial departments.
It is divided into 4 parts in orders to benefits as follows:
- Component 1: Implementation of the solution
- Component 2: Maintenance and support
- Component 3: Additional services
- Component 4: Acquisition of equipment and software
the expected benefits for each component are the subject of a detailed description in the CCTP.
The contract involves:
- Operate, that is to say, monitor, drive, perform routine maintenance and troubleshoot collective heating production facilities and hot water Elogie and Siemp,
- Provide for the site production equipment, major maintenance and renewal of facilities.
- Establish a set of technical and financial provisions allowing the optimization of expenses and better control of consumption and loads.
This contract is for the realization of the website of the financial courts and related institutions, including its design and graphic and technical realization.
this contract covers the following needs:
- Consulting, editorial redesign, graphic and ergonomic;
- The technical and functional development;
- Application management (maintenance and development). This benefit will be formalized in the form of a conditional phase.
The Group deploys Huep since 2014 professionalization of coding medical information, particularly medical diagnostics, in MCO sector. This approach aims firstly, to better organize the collection of information within the poles of GH Huep and, secondly, to improve the quality and relevance of the coding performed and thereby to better use the activity carried out, both in relation to the description of the heaviness of supported its financial translation.
The contract is intended to accompany the Sun of GH in implementing the required action plan.
The purpose of this contract is to provide, integrate, ensure the recovery of data, to accompany the training of administrators and users, to ensure the support and maintenance of a solution of the type of project management / business case for the Operational, technical and financial follow-up of the international cooperation and development aid projects carried out by Expertise France abroad. Details of the functional and technical requirements are given in the additional information in this notice.
The purpose of this consultation is to select the financial rating agency (or credit rating agency) to assign and monitor the notes of the short-term and long-term issuers of Semapa, programs and programs.
The rating agency will be responsible for:
- short and long-term issuer ratings, - the Neucp program rating, - the EMTN rating, - the EMTN program ratings.
The main objective of this consultation is the appointment of a statutory auditor for the statutory audit and certification of the accounts of the Foundation for Scientific Cooperation Paris Sciences and Letters for the years 2017 to 2022, as well as consolidation services .
The purpose of this first batch is to appoint a statutory auditor to certify the accounts of the Science and Letters Foundation for Science and Letters for the financial years 2017 to 2022, as well as the provision of ancillary and related services.
The purpose of this second batch is to consolidate the annual accounts of the PSL Foundation. It is optional.