Support and Union Council Joint Aéroportuaire on legal and financial issues of the amendment proposals of the concession contract for the Grand Ouest Airport between the grantor and grantee
Assistance to Samoa in the following areas:
- Access permanently in a professional environment for the exchange of references, experience and pooled data in its areas of intervention, training as well as an employment area (joining a professional network) ;
- Expert advice and assistance as its own management in its areas of intervention for operations;
The Company wants to join a professional network of local public companies operating in similar fields to his. In this context, the service provider must be in capacity to bid on the following points:
- Standby and transfer of information
- Exchange of experiences
- Practical tools
- Advice and assistance
- Animation of the labor pool
- Awareness and communication actions.
Nature and scope of services:
short-term benefits to enable express support
Benefits in the form of purchase orders: Complex services requiring research or specific initiatives whose duration is greater than 2 days of intervention
The areas concerned are:
- Benefits for the operation of the company:
o Financial Advisory, and control strategy
o Legal and Tax Advice
o Company's Social Life
o insurance Consulting
o Labour law
o Human Resources
- Services relating to operations entrusted to the company
o Technical Council
o Legal and Tax Advice
o Financial advice
o Council on public and private markets
o Council in insurance related to the transactions
o Land Council.
The operation involves the construction of educational buildings, restore and three staff houses:
- Firm phase (TF): construction of 16 school divisions,
- Optional tranche 1 (Tº 1): construction of three staff houses,
- Optional Unit 2 (Tº 2) extension of college in 20 divisions.
It has a surface area of about 3760 square meters including 3110 square meters for the TF.
The share of the financial envelope allocated to project work (June 2016 value) is set at € 8,830,000 including VAT € 7.49 million for the TF HT, HT 560 000 EUR for the Tº 1 and 780 000 EUR for the HT Tº 2.
The provisional timetable is as follows:
- The end of March 2017: choice of 4 competing teams by the jury,
- 2 tri 2017: sending program folder and tender regulations (for information, presentation of the DCC during the site visit scheduled for 18.04.2017)
- 3 tri 2017: delivery of benefits,
- 4 ° tri 2017: selection of the winner,
- 2 tri 2021: delivery.